To Do Reminder
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly
- Backup and restore your app information
- iCloud backup
- Add reminder with photo
- Add multiple reminder times for same reminder. It's very useful for taking medicine, drink water reminder etc.
- Add location based reminder
- Birthday and Anniversary Reminders
- Send Birthday and Anniversary cards via Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS, Email.
- Add/Update Birthday and Anniversary.
- Import from Birthdays and Anniversary from contacts.
- Import from Birthdays and Anniversary from Facebook.
- Import from Birthdays and from Google.
- New Cards.
- Choose wish from templates or write your own.
- Day/Night theme option
Bug fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for
I have tried (and unfortunately paid for) many reminder apps. Most of them confusing, difficult and don’t work like they should. But this app is simple to use - very simple and the alarm works too! Since using it, I haven’t missed an appointment and have kept my schedule and chores on track. Thank you!
So far, so good
Haven’t paid to remove ads yet, and I’m not sure if there are any extra features. But I might. I wish there were a few more interface options (I always do—but maybe this simplicity is for the best, because it works well), and sometimes I get confused because my reminders delete when I click on them and click out (if they’re overdue). So far, I don’t see what has been completed if it’s a repeated event, which is understandable. But it would be a helpful option.
Other than that, refreshingly simple and effective. It makes a sound. It sends a visual notification. It has a lot of flexibility in terms of choosing when to send and how often. I don’t like the reminders app (partly because of its and many apps’ insistence on connecting with my phone or google calendar). So this is helpful for me.
Alarm too easy to miss
I was looking for a reminder app that features an audible alarm (I don’t understand why this is not a feature of most “to do” apps out there). I thought I finally found one but unfortunately there are two fundamental problems with this app. First, the unlike the iPhone Alarm Clock, the alarm on this app is not audible if you are on silent mode. While this makes sense for a phone ringer, if you keep your phone on silent most of time like me, you still may wish an audible reminder, like the alarm clock. This should be a user-selectable option. Second, and more importantly, the alarm shuts off by itself after just a few seconds, resulting in me missing most reminders unless the phone is right next to me. If I am relying on the reminders, I really would like the alarm to go off until I dismiss it - again, like an alarm clock.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Balpreet Patil
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 App Innovation
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.