To PDF is absolutely FREE for those who want to Convert Web Pages, Pictures, Contacts and Text Messages in Adobe PDF and Share it.
If you need more, we propose to buy full version which includes Converting any types of documents and Annotating PDFs.
The features of complete version of To PDF:
- Easy and fast converting to PDF
- Documents from iWorks and MS Office
- Web pages
- Emails and Email Attachments
- Photos and Pictures
- Clipboard content
- Text Messages
- Dropbox content
- Scan paper notes and documents
- Product sharp readable images
- Convert to high quality PDFs
- Add drawing
- Place text notes
- Highlight document text
- Add stamps
- Reorder/split/merge PDFs
- Save as Flattened copy
- Via Dropbox
- Using iTunes File Sharing
- By Email
- Show using VGA presentation
We offer 3 auto-renewing subscription options:
- 7 days- $1.99
- Monthly- $4.99
- Yearly- $24.99
* Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All costs for subscriptions are mentioned above.
Bug fixes: improved creation of a flattened PDF copy. Now the information filled in PDF Forms is available for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Crap when I try to print a web page
This app NEVER works when I want just a plain PDF copy of a web page printout. I don't get the page that is displayed in Safari, but something else entirely. The interface to the app is not intuitive at all. After creating 2 pdf's that were not at all correct, I could not find any way to delete the stupid things! One would think that a developer would keep iOS conventions consistent in the app, but not here. Find a better app than this one!
Love, love, love this little app
When working on my PC I am habitually saving whatever I need to print to a PDF for filing or printing later. When I received my iPad I immediately looked for an app that would work the same way. To PDF was my first choice and I am so pleased with it I never looked for another. It enables me to save what I copy to clipboard, photos, documents, and nearly anything I want to save (site restrictions sometimes hinder) on the web to PDFs. I can create folders to organize my PDFs, rename, email, Air print, and message. I'm sure I've forgotten something but all this is for FREE!!! Hands down this is my favorite little app. A must have if you don't want to print everything to hard copy.
Ignore the review from October 22, 2016
This App works great! It copies webpages to .pdf files perfectly. I was looking for an App to copy tickets, receipts, etc. to .pdf files when traveling with my ipad mini and no printer. I like to email them to myself and print them out later when I return to my office. This App works GREAT for that. I almost did not download it after reading the review by sw1965, but I am soooooo glad I did.
- Darsoft Inc.
- 97 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Darsoft Inc
- In-App Purchases
- All features $7.99
- VPN Subscription $0.99
- Sharing Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.