To Round is a task manager with a clear interface, designed for visual thinkers. It is a simple yet powerful app, which turns a routine activity of getting tasks listed and scheduled into a delightful experience. Moreover, it has all you need to get everything done.
How does it work?
You simply add bubbles with task names to the funnel and then watch them go down the funnel when you mark tasks as done. It is very convenient to keep tasks that need to be completed soon in the funnel, so you can always see how much there is to do. When you see the funnel is fully packed and understand that something has to be done later, you can put tasks off – they will be removed from the funnel and you can pick the date when they need to show up in the funnel again. There is also a classic list view for current, pending, and completed tasks.
To Round Key Features
• Calendar. By setting up the date and time when a bubble is shown in the funnel, you can easily manage your schedule. Your funnel will always show only current tasks, which helps you concentrate on tasks that should be done right now and plan your agenda accordingly.
• Tags. To differentiate between tasks related to various activities, you can tag each group of tasks. For each tag, you choose a color you like and when a tagged bubble is shown in the funnel, you will quickly determine which activity it belongs to by the color of the bubble’s border.
• Task Priority. The bigger the bubble the more weight it has, the more important or cumbersome the thing is that needs to be done. Yes, it is that simple! To change the size of the ball depending on task importance or duration, simply move the ball size slider to the right giving the task more weight or to the left making the bubble smaller.
• Completed Tasks. Sometimes there is so much you do during the day that a few days later it is hard to remember what has been done already and what is still on your list. With To Round, you can see your finished tasks in just one-click – simply press the checkmark button in the header menu and you will get the full list of accomplished tasks.
• Gamification. You can juggle bubbles as an experienced magician or move them by tilting your smartphone from side to side.
For your convenience, we have recently set up the To Round Telegram Bot, so you can now manage your to-do list without leaving the Telegram app. Check it out @toround_bot!
Search To Round task manager as: to do list, visual to do list, visual planner, visual reminder.
If you have any inquiries about the To Round to-do app or in case you are experiencing any issues while using the funnel, please do not hesitate to contact us: to-round.com/feedback.
We have two great announcements. The app interface has been rethought and impressively updated. And our excellent developers have refactored the whole code, so the app has become even more stable and smooth to use.
Get updated! And find out that now it is even more enjoyable to manage your tasks.
As usual we are happy to hear your feedback and get in touch with you.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice idea but a little buggy
Latest update makes things run smoother.
This is a simple to-do list app with categories and due dates that makes it easy for me to see what's on the to-do list. I love the bubble/funnel idea, and I really want this app to work better because the visual for tasks is perfect for the way I think.
Syncing between devices works ok but not great; scheduling tasks for future dates mostly works but also seems to have a few bugs.
Features I’d like to see in future versions- it would be nice if the app were designed to scale on an ipad screen, and it would be awesome if the app could sync with the native reminders app and/or allow siri to add tasks. Sub-tasks would be awesome too but that may be beyond the “simple to do list” idea of the app.
Looks like this maybe a non-supported app, it is buggy, which makes it kind of hard to use. Sliding the bar to change the size of the balls doesn’t really work when you are first creating the task. Recurring tasks is a feature that is needed for all to do list.
Functionality got worse
Been getting really frustrated with this app. I used to love using it.
Creating tasks has gotten buggy as hell: filters changing without selection, super slow tap recognition with zero UI feedback as to why it is hanging, typing descriptions as a list has completely broken, just to name a few. Also, the user experience/flow is ambiguous and confusing at times.
Another suggestion, allow a user to tap on the pullout instead of only allowing a drag interaction.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.