Find the nearest public toilet
JCDecaux designs and delivers public toilets completely free of charge to 15 cities all over Sweden. In Stockholm, there are 66 toilets spread across the city, all of which are free to use, adapted for accessibility, self-cleaning and environmentally smart. A new app is now being launched to allow visitors to see the current status of each toilet and find the nearest available toilet when they are in a hurry. Stockholm residents can also see which toilets are the most popular, the most visited, the most recently cleaned and much more. The information is also available at www.toasverige.se.
Public toilets are a necessity in cities for both hygienic and health reasons. They are also important for a clean outdoor environment and are a service that residents and visitors expect.
The app allows you to do the following:
• Quickly find the nearest available public toilet based on your current location
• Score – When you are directly beside one of our toilets, you have the opportunity to give it a score consisting of a certain number of toilet rolls. The more rolls you give it, the higher the score the toilet receives. The scores are compiled monthly and are published under the ToaToppen tab.
• ToaToppen – Which toilets have been given the highest scores in the last month? Which toilet has had the most visits? You can read about this and much more in ToaToppen!
• Available in Swedish and English.
JCDecaux is a family business that has stood for quality, innovation, a long-term approach and environmental considerations in all our commitments for 54 years. Today, JCDecaux is the leading company in the world in the design, installation and maintenance of advertising-funded street furniture and has long-term cooperation agreements with approximately 4,000 cities in 80 different countries.
With our smart, innovative and attractive solutions, we improve the lives of the citizens of Swedish cities. The municipalities are offered stylishly designed, well maintained street furniture of high quality. JCDecaux currently has installed approximately 9,000 items of street furniture in Sweden, including 3,000 weather shelters (bus shelters), 95 fully automatic toilets, 1,500 city information boards and over 3,000 waste bins. Everything is advertising-funded and doesn't cost taxpayers a penny.
Changed the number of toilets to 100.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Solutionis AB
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 JCDecaux Sweden