Tap, move, done. It’s that fast.
WHY Tock Time Tracker?
-> It's designed for how people actually plan and track time.
-> It's fast, and makes the common task of *changing plans* easy.
-> That's what makes it different from other time trackers.
Shift, size, move, copy and search blocks of time.
Time data is visible on your favorite calendar app (for online calendars).
Get Premium features* like Dropbox backup, Freshbooks integration, instant reporting, auditing, night mode, themes, and automatic switching of night and day modes.
Use the weekly template to quick-add recurring events.
Apply default project and billing codes.
If the app is used between different devices the calendar APIs are used to synchronise time data (for online calendars). Synchronise project and billing metadata via Dropbox*
Data can be exported to spreadsheet apps (as CSV). Export the whole database via Dropbox for backup and external access to your data (third-party app is required).
If online calendars are used, time entries can appear on a linked Apple Watch (via the standard calendar integration).
* Unlock Premium features with an in-app purchase
* This app is designed for single device use. For online calendars you can use manual metadata import/export to sync time entry project and billing code data between devices.
* Tock Time Tracker aims to be right but is not an accounting app. Always check time entry data prior to billing.
* Split-screen support on iPad
* Add new Siri intents: Focus Mode, Start Timer, Stop Timer, Show Timer, Show Stats
* Create multiple planning weekly templates
* New Focus view (distraction-free countdown timer)
* New GUI
* Multiple calendar support. Multiple calendars can be viewed on screen. New events are created in the selected calendar. Calendars can be displayed and hidden
* View recurring events on calendar (not editable)
* Freshbooks integration
* Set default billing and project codes for each calendar when events are imported
* Integration with Files - backup and export database to Files
* Search spans all visible calendars
* Print reports
* Better calendar scrolling
* Many smaller bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best way to track my time
I’ve been wanting a visual way to track my time as it makes more sense to my brain that way. This app is so perfect. Easy to drag and move entries, duplicate events and easily invoice for my work.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christian Clare
- 33.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2017-2021 Christian Clare
- In-App Purchases
- Tock Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.