#TocTak Film Camera
Live Filters to apply film and old photo effects in real time
Film filter X Old photo print effect
Real-time effects !!!
- Manual exposure, shutter speed, ISO, focus, and white balance controls
- Fuji, Kodak, Agfa film color
- Old Print Photo Effects
- Face photo beauty effect
- Silent shooting
- Full Resolution photo
- Print taken date
- Timer & Flash Function
- Photo edit mode
- Easy share
- retro film update
- ios 13 Support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good filters, BUT cannot live edit or save new filters
- Can take live photos w filters. Cannot edit old photos w filters. Must buy all to unlock feature
- Comes w decent # of filters
- Can take live photos w filters
- Can edit old photos w filters
- Unlocks wide array of attractive filters
2 HUGE CONS:
(1) EDITING PIC DOES NOT LIVE SHOW/UPDATE WITH SLIDER MOVEMENT!! Must lift finger and stop sliding up/don to see increased/decreased effect. Extremely annoying if changing brightness, shadows, highlights, contrast, saturation, hue, etc. If this was fixed, app would be 4*
(2) CANNOT CREATE/SAVE NEW FILTERS. If this was possible, I could forgive con #1 and give this app 5*
Due to these 2 big issues, I prefer Polarr (free version), which shows live updates, let’s you save new filters, and saves in v high resolution. However, if the dev changes these 2 cons, I will be back
Kodak 400 TX
Where is the Kodak 400 TX option?
I bought this app the other day and I’m just wondering why I can’t take a picture without it trying to charge me again ? Can someone please help me out here. Either can I get a refund or some help with going forward. Please and thanks
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cheol Kim
- 61.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright All Reserved Film Camera
- In-App Purchases
- UPGRADE PREMIUM $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.