Todait is an authentic study planner to help you utilize 100% of your time and ace your exams.
Todait is especially useful for students who need help with productivity and effective time management.
Use it to prepare for the ACTs, AP Exams, ASVAB, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, SHSAT, GED, DAT, LSAT, MCAT, PCAT, Bar exam, COMLEX-USA, NAPLEX, NBDE, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, BMAT, UKCAT, and A levels.
We strongly recommend this app for anyone who:
- has a massive amount of material to cover and has no idea where to start studying
- is preparing for a big exam, such as the LSATs, APs, etc.
- wants to make a habit of routine studying
- wants to be productive and efficiently manage their time
Todait automatically plans and divides your study materials over a specific period of time while providing detailed feedback. All you have to do is enter how much you’d like to study for each subject as well how many hours you’d like to spend per week.
Todait’s Unique Functions:
- Emphasizes studying rather than planning
- Automatic Distribution tells you how much you should study each day to achieve your goals within a chosen period of time
- Automatic Plan Adjustment redistributes your study material based on whether you’re ahead of or behind schedule
- The stopwatch allows you to measure and manage how long you study for each subject
- The widget allows you to start studying right from your home-screen without running the app itself
- Gives feedback on your study habits that you can’t get on your own
- The Study Trend Graph shows your weekly progress and average study times
- The time-table shows your study times for each day
- The calendar keeps track of your monthly performance
- An alarm reminds you to start studying at whatever time you set
- The Study Diary allows you to reflect upon your daily performance for each task
- Lock-out Mode prevents you from getting distracting notifications or using other apps while the stopwatch is running
- Can view all your tasks in a simple check-list layout
- Allows you to check and manage your study times on other devices
- Gives more feedback from Todait based on your progress and data
- The timeline motivates you to study by comparing your study times with your friends’ (not updated yet)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. For any customer who purchased Premium Accounts in Apple Inc.’s App Store, please contact Apple Inc’s Support team. App Store does not allow developers to issue refund for App Store purchases made by customers.
▤ Contact ▤
- bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
When will the English version come out?
It’s been a while and so far nothing. I know you guys said it’ll be out soon, but so far it’s still only in Korean and I have no idea what it’s saying. Please don’t copy paste the same answer. It doesn’t say anything there, but it’ll be out soon
Edit: Thanks so much for responding and I totally understand now. Keep doing what you’re doing!
Developer Response ,
[New Answer] 2018.09.26
Nice to meet you!) Today (Sept. 26) is finally released! Update to the latest version right now! Not all the translations are perfect yet, but they will be much better to use than before! Thank you very much for waiting!💕
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us!
[Previous Answer] 2018.08.06
Hello. Thank you for reaching out. Since we are a small startup, the schedule might be flexible. Please understand that we are working hard right now. Thank you for supporting Todait.🙌
It’s great and simple app. It’s very pleasing to the eyes and I’m able to manage my studies. However, I wish I was able to use the time option on the widget without having the app pop up on the entire screen. I use my iPad for studying so I like having things done conveniently.
I really liked this app and it’s the best at seeing how much I can accomplish if I make plans and balance out my time but there seems to be a bug where I can’t get 100% completion on my days anymore. Even though I only have 1 thing on my todo list, when I finish it it says I only have 50% completion. Please fix this and then I will give this app the 5 stars it deserves.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Todait, Inc.
- 245.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Todait Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 공부 계획 프리미엄 팩 Monthly $4.99
- 공부 계획 프리미엄 3개월 팩 (D10) $25.99
- 공부 계획 프리미엄 팩 Monthly 무료 체험 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.