Check-ins are finally as simple as one tap. Each tap on a date on the Streak calendar, will increase the check-ins for that day by one so no more dialogs to open and close! If you want to remove a check-in, long-press on the date to bring up a new control that provides a fast and easy way to add, remove check-ins or the option to skip.
Better representation of days with check-ins
When you perform a check-in, Today will mark that day on the streak calendar with a light green background. This will replace the green dot that appears under the date which was harder to notice visually. We are keeping the green dot under the date only when a day is part of a streak so that you can see which days contain check-ins and which don’t.
- Fixed an issue that would cause crashes and instability when the user selected no weekdays as a target goal.
- Fixed an issue that produces an inaccurate calculation of streaks
- Several stability fixes on the Apple Watch and iPhone
Ratings and Reviews
I have no idea how the developers came along and blew Momentum, Strides, and Way of Life out of the water … but they did.
I’ve been using Way of Life for nearly half a decade now. Every once in a while I’d check out other trackers but they never compared. Momentum is too minimalistic (though I like their desktop sync, wink!) and Strides has a bubbly interface I can’t stand. Then here comes Today: sleek, customizable, effective, and innovative.
I left feedback for a couple of things I’d like to see, but seeing their response to prior comments and where the app is now, I have no doubt they’ll continue to improve the app and likely implement what I mentioned. Over the summer before getting my Oura ring for sleep tracking, I was using Pillow by the same developers as Today (but didn’t know it), and it’s equally great. In fact I gave Oura feedback to implement some of what Pillow has! It’s like this developer and their apps popped out of nowhere, and I’m happy to have discovered them.
A Fresh Approach To Doing!
Today is a fresh take on todo lists apps that makes getting things done fun and encouraging. With a very easy to use interface and a 'less is more' approach, Today has plenty of features inside its clean yet customizable design.
You can easily add a custom image to motivate you to want to complete the task. And, since every task is different, Today allows you to create custom trackers and modules to track your goals the way you see fit. The app also features the ability to determine how many times per day, week or month the task should be done as well as custom reminders for individual tasks.
As a photographer, I've tried just about every task app out there to get things done. The Today app is by far the best 'task' app for routine based things that you want to make habit.
Great user interface and easy to use
The app interface is wonderful. But the app is missing some essential features.
1. Viewing number of days on a monthly calendar. I don’t need fancy graph. Just want to see my days on the calendar. (This is available now. Thanks so much.)
2. Setting a habit to include every day of the week or month. I want daily checkins. Weekly only allows 6. Why not 7? Monthly only allows 25 not 30. These restricts are prohibitive. I don’t get it. (They added a daily option will allows all the days. That works but it does not reset like the weekly option. So I have to use daily in order to have seven checking per week.
3. I love the added cards. I chose to use the milestone card for a project. When I checked the first milestone as completed it was removed from the list. The correct action is to show a check mark. I went through the trouble to create the list so that I could see my progress. Please allow check marks instead of deleting.
4. Streaks. I’d like to know see my streaks. Not just how many days badge. If I performed an activity 21 times but not in a row then this is not a 21 day streak. A streak is number of consecutive days.
This app has potential. But has many small issues.
I purchased the pro version and I’m hoping the developers will continue to work out the problems. So far great job. This app is going to be awesome if they continue on the path their on.
Thank you for this app and your continued support.
Developer Response ,
Hello! The streak calendar in Today allows you to review and check-in on any day. We're noted your request to display the number of days since you started the habit.
We're also working on an update that will all the restrictions that you mention. Thank you for your patience.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 259.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Neybox Digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- All premium features $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.