Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.
● Enjoy reliable and accurate weather forecasting with more than 10 data sources: National Weather Service (weather.gov), Accuweather.com, Here.com, Dark Sky, Foreca.com, Weather.gc.ca, Weatherbit.io, Open Weather Map, Yr.no, Smhi.se...
● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
● Protect your health with air quality, UV index and pollen count.
● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
● Alert severe weather: Alerts for Strong Wind, Heavy Rain, and Heavy Snow, and Thunderstorms through.
● Radar: A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity.
● Rain, snow alarm: Alerts you when rain is approaching.
● Quick-view weather forecast using widget.
● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
● Daily weather forecast notification.
● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.
- Remove ads.
- Unlimited icon set.
- Radar feature.
- 3 months ($0.99), 1 year ($1.99)
- Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Term of uses: https://todayweather.co/termofuse.html
- BRAND NEW WIDGETS for iOS 14 with theme customization.
- Add support for light & dark mode.
- You can now arrange main screen's sections.
- More charts: UV Index, Wind, Dew Point & Humidity.
- New data source for US, Australia, France & Canada.
- Detailed information for Air quality.
- Support multiple layers on Radar.
- Bug Fixes And Performance Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Like the layout and it is gorgeous!
Like many reviewers on here, I LOVE weather apps. When a new one comes out, I just have to download. But that soon may stop. I love this app and the layout. I did not give it 5 stars because of the lousy radar. I paid for this app for no ads and the radar. It is very disappointing and sub-par. I must keep my NOAA radar app to get the much-needed instant cloud coverage information being I work often outside and heavily rely on accurate and timely radar images for up-to-the-second information. Please fix this and make this feature just as gorgeous as the rest of the app.....especially if one is paying for it!!
Fantastic weather app, but needs a few minor upgrades.
This used to be one of my very favorite weather apps. I recently tried reaching out to the developer for help and never heard back from them. I was curious why the forecast only appear to go out six days, yet the header state seven day forecast. This means you're not able to view the full forecast period and summaries For sources like the National Weather Service. ￼I love the different weather providers and really enjoy being able to compare the forecast from different providers in one app. I just wish the forecast summaries went out to perhaps 10 or 15 days. It would make the life time upgrade more worth it and especially if they considered adding other weather sources like Aris weather, Foreca, Wetter or the Weather Channel. With all that said, I do love this app and hope they will consider these suggestions. With a few of these tweaks, I have no doubt this will again be by far the best weather app you can get! Oh yeah, it's also perfect for people using voice over!
This app is perfect to me. I love the look and feel of it and it’s an app I can beautifully share the weather with family and friends across the world. There’s one small but huge thing from keeping me from giving it 5 stars. Maybe something on a future update... My way of saying it’s possible, I beg you. To please give us the option of adding our own photos. While still keeping the text matching an accent color in the photos the way you have it now. It’s so appealing to the eye because of that. But this option would be a great way for us to share the weather. And the app in the process. Thanks!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tho Tran
- 225.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 todayweather.co
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $3.99
- Premium Subscription $1.49
- Premium Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.