Managing Little League just got a little easier. Today’s Lineup makes pre-game strategy simple to set your lineup and position players from your iPhone or iPad.
• Quickly set your lineup and position players for all your games
• Drag and drop to easily reposition players in the lineup
• Chart all position players inning by inning
• Share as a PDF or CSV document with other coaches
• Print the lineup for your dugout and other team
• Sync data across platforms and use iPad or iPhone anytime
• Save your lineups and defense from game to game
• Edit available positions to create custom positions or choose from a set list of commonly used positions on a team by team basis
• Data syncs to the cloud after making edits and when updating
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept, but there are so many glitches. I have lost all info several times. I had the complete lineup done and it deleted everything. This is so frustrating. Also if you want to add a player in the lineup you have to delete everyone under them. When you try to email it only sends it sometimes.
Best free app for Little League
I have use this app for a couple years now. I did have some problems with some glitches in 2018, but no such problems this year. I’m able to set the lineups, adjust positions, share with my coaches.
I send the lineup to my email in PDF or excel format and print it up.
The app is not perfect, but for me, its better than inputting names and positions using a keyboard
Can’t get Signed In
I can’t even get past registration. I’ve tried two different emails to sign up and I haven’t got a confirmation for either one. I tried “Forgot my Password” and it finally sent me an email!.... with a “hyperlink” that is purely text. I like the idea of this app but it’s literally unusable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.