Aligned with 12-step programs, Today's Meditation offers simple words to reflect on and carry with you through the day. Today’s Meditation is helpful, inspiring, and light-giving to everyone in today’s difficult times.
◆ SUBSCRIPTIONS ◆
All original meditations are free. Subscribe to "TM Plus" to unlock all faith-based and themed meditations: Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, Jewish, and Muslim.
- Yearly recurring fee of $9.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $.99.
◆ FEATURES ◆
- Compassion and support
- The positive, world-changing power of self-care
- Reminders throughout your day
- A timer and journal for your reflections
- Tap-to-call crisis support and treatment referral resources
- Guides and tutorials for features
- Reflections rich with meaning
- Simple words of transformative power
- More awareness and understanding
- A force of you, improving the world around you
Inspired by a book project providing reflections and support for friends and family of those struggling with disease of addiction, such as alcohol use disorder or other substance addictions and behavioral addictions, whether in the throes of it or in recovery and aftercare.
This app is designed to be a small, powerful offering in a broad caring support environment that everyone needs.
It is aligned with the 12-step program of Alcoholics Anonymous, as well as Al-Anon and Alateen (loved ones and friends who have been affected by someone else’s drinking), and other programs that have adopted these steps. Daily reflection clearly supports step 4, "Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves," while even in the first step, to admit a problem, daily reflection supports the difficult and scary work, offering a path to serenity, courage, and wisdom.
Come back to simple. The app features:
- A focus on one reflection for the day. Carry it with you. Come back to it.
- A journal. A new page every day.
- A timer, to remove the distraction of thinking about time.
- Star your favorites and browse recents
- Crisis support and treatment referral resources per country
- Dark and light modes.
- Email your journal for safekeeping or sharing
- No login required. No ads. Free of data concerns.
- Regular updates to bring you new offerings and features
This free app is a project of the book of poems Shield the Joyous by Christopher X. Shade, published by Paloma Press.
◆ SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS ◆
Today’s Meditation is free for everyone. To unlock faith-based and themed meditations, subscribe to “TM Plus” for $.99 per month or $9.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $.99 through your iTunes account every 30 days or $9.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription.
Your iTunes account will be charged at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the previously selected rate. Your payment will continue to automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours prior to your next renewal date. Your membership can be managed or canceled in your Apple ID Account Settings. The auto-renewing membership plan is billed monthly.
Terms of Service: https://christopherxshade.com/terms/
- Improved app opening design for TM Plus subscribers
- Minor bugs and enhancements
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christopher Shade
- 87.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Christopher X. Shade
- In-App Purchases
- TM Plus Themes - 3 Months $2.99
- TM Plus Themes - 1 Year $9.99