This free app is a personalized guide to your child’s age and stage from Today’s Parent, Canada’s most trusted parenting brand. Whether you’re pregnant, a new parent to a baby, or an experienced mom or dad, get all the daily tips, recipes, developmental advice and health information you need to raise a happy, healthy family. The Today’s Parent My Family app gives you a customized, always-updated newsfeed for each pregnancy and child—just enter your due date or your kid’s birth date to get started.
- Personalized content based on the due date or the age of your child. You can easily track multiple children.
- Gorgeous Storybooks for collecting those amazing family moments using your pictures and videos. You can also add quotes and photo captions. Then share your digital scrapbook with family and friends.
- Trackers that help you record your baby’s naps and record breastfeeding and bottle feedings.
- A potty training tool that makes toilet training fun and rewarding for toddlers and preschoolers.
- The Baby Namer tool to help you find just the right baby name.
- How-to videos on recipes, crafts, baby care and more.
- Our social media feeds, all integrated into your personalized stream.
- Fixed issues related to login
Ratings and Reviews
Good but a bit buggy
It's great to track- but sometimes (often) when I input a feeding and hit save, some other time than what I imputed will pop up. Sometimes 4 or 5 times in a row. Please fix this bug.
Awesome info/not so awesome app
The articles are great and of so much help but the interface or design of the app is so frustrating you can read an article (which by the way are amazing) but can save them and can share them but it’s just a hassle you can search up the article. In each article they should have more options as far as saving the articles or sharif them or air dropping them. It’s such a shame that the information is so good but the app needs work please come up with an update this app can become a 5 Star app!! They definitely should make it an app you can interact with others I know women are usually the ones more worried about the babies but it would be good to add a few articles here and there towards dads. And if there would be some way to link account that way Mom dad and even grandparents can all have access and see the pictures milestones etc. Also!! If there were like a section we’re the miles stones could be tracked and pictures and videos could be added that definitely make this app FIRE! There plenty of room for improvement if the app ppl are reading this and would like to get together i would be more than happy to lend a hand to empower young first time parents to help their children become the best version of them!
Can save/bookmark articles even though it says you can. There is no option to do a search. When you click on an article and go back it takes you to the very beginning of the page.
The developer, Rogers Publishing Limited, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rogers Publishing Limited
- 47.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Rogers Publishing Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.