The digital version of the popular children’s toy (Ages 0-5). Toddler Popper addresses the issues other kid’s games ignore. It’s designed from top to bottom to accommodate a toddlers’s wacky dexterity and make a parent’s life easier.
- No Ads Ever
- No In-App Purchases Ever
- No Data Collected Ever
- No menu buttons for your toddler to accidentally push and interrupt gameplay. Game settings are located outside of the app, in your device’s main "Settings" app, under "Toddler Popper".
- Easy to play with extremely friendly touch controls, so your toddler avoids frustration. Poppers don’t require a perfect tap, rather a variety of touches can do the trick.
- Two swipes are required to exit the game (from all angles), so your toddler is less likely to accidentally close the app and need your help getting back in.
- Highly adjustable settings to accommodate the persnickety nature of your little opinion machine. Does your child prefer one type of pop animation and sound above all else? Do they prefer letters over numbers? Do they only enjoy popping poppers one-at-a-time? Adjust the game to be just what your toddler wants, so you can get the momentary peace you’re looking for.
- Pleasing sound effects and haptic feedback to maximize your child’s satisfaction and fun.
- There’s learning too! Toddler Popper utilizes visual exposure methods to help your child learn numbers and letters. You can even add your child’s name and help them learn to spell it, if you wish (only available in languages using the Latin alphabet; no special characters).
Here's the truth:
Sometimes you just need a minute. Whether your baby is crying on an airplane, yelling at you in the car, or interrupting something important. You’re not a bad parent. You just need back-up. Simply hand your child “Toddler Popper” and take a breath. We've got it from there.
Toddler Popper won't require your consistent intervention to keep things running smoothly. Your little agent of chaos will be temporarily contained. Now go get that glass of wine. It’s not too early. Unless you're in recovery. Then stay strong and keep taking it day-by-day.
Toddler Popper was heavily tested by the developer’s own child. Many of the game's best features are the direct result of her incessant and often cruel feedback. Thank you MaaMaa. I love you.
Ratings and Reviews
Tutu of 3
This app is a “must have” for grandparents of toddlers! The kids love it! It’s a great thing to pull out when you’re babysitting and the parents leave. It gets them occupied right away and stops the crying. It’s also useful at other times when you need to get the toddlers distracted. Plus, the double swipe feature keeps them from easily swiping out and erasing your emails or changing your home screen. I highly recommend Toddler Popper!
My 2 year old loves this game!
Seriously! It’s amazing. Also, the two swipes to exit and lack of menu buttons really is genius! My daughter will play by herself for a while! Love it. Must have for long trips or dinners out! She will even ask for it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pizza Soup LLC
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Pizza Soup LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.