DESIGNED BY LOVING PARENTS FOR OUR CHILDREN.
SUPER CLEAN DESIGN, BEAUTIFUL IMAGES, NO ADS
This app lets your todder play and learn at the same time. This game has been designed by parents with the help of preschool teachers.
• Teaches shapes, numbers, letters, food, animals and more to children ages 1 - 5.
• Beautiful pictures and simple app design
• The game is guided by the encouraging voice of a mother
• Special prizes keep children engaged
• Incredibly easy for any child to learn, even if 1yr old
HOW IT WORKS
A welcoming mother’s voice asks your toddler simple questions, prompts your toddler to touch the right answer, and encourages your child for getting it right. Every few questions your toddler will win a small prize for extra encouragement. Most toddlers play the game for long stretches, and will quickly learn many words.
The design of this app is very clean, with beautiful pictures, no ads, no options, no settings, no distractions. No learning needed, just sit back and pass your iPhone/iPod/iPad to your toddler.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated for the latest devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but could easily be better.
Solid flash card-type game, but my toddler can interrupt the questions which makes it rather useless. This needs to be programmed so that when it asks a question, the lady can't be interrupted - icons can't be selected until after the question is asked.
Tweak(s) that will make this the best APP ever!
Same suggestions as I detailed in my review of the Toddler Alphabet..... P L E A S E consider this... :-)
1. Highlight somehow ( bolded, outlined, grayed out ) --very briefly-- the incorrect choice as its name is said and BEFORE it disappears. This allows the child to couple the image with its word label and generalize the knowledge of the picture with its word SO much faster. Incorrect image disappears even before the thing is named - out of sight out of mind. The child hears without seeing what it was that he just chose.
2. Allow a developmental age range choice AND/OR ability to choose how many options are first presented with the question (e.g. Ages 1-2 -- we would offer a field of 2 or 3 and probably NOT HAVE a slide asking them to touch the "hexagon," rather a circle, triangle, or square. Then Ages 2-3 -- increase the field of choice and add more variety/complexity. Then Ages 3-5.... etc... Something like that.)
Looking VERY FORWARD to those updates!!!!!!
You do great work. This is a universally amazing APP with HUGE appeal for children with special needs (if tweaks are made).
Multiple-apps, all-in-one, for a great price :)
This is an all-in-one version of multiple apps, yet only priced as much as buying two apps, which is a fantastic deal. I love the animal sounds, the beautiful pictures. This app was designed as if made by Apple, that's how good it is :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iTot Apps, LLC
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 iTot Apps, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.