Daily plan, track and finish your to-do task lists whether they be simple grocery shopping lists, daily habits tied to goals, single work tasks, or complex multi-person projects. Todo Cloud is an easy-to-use productivity app that was featured as a Life Hack & Macworld says, “…oozes with awesomeness.”
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...” this app is a daily companion for productivity people.
Refined over 12 years of constant perfecting, Todo Cloud is an all-encompassing productivity system helping millions of users to:
• Improve time efficiency
• Remember important details
• Deliver results on time
• Increase quality & consistency
• Become more reliable
• Be more productive
• Build healthy habits and achieve goals
• Change behavior
Todo Cloud has everything you’d expect in a productivity system including:
• GOOGLE CALENDAR INTEGRATION - 2-way sync of appointments and tasks.
• DARK MODE - Elegant dark screen mode.
• ATTACHMENTS - Premium users get 1GB and free users get 100MB
• START & END DATES & TIMES - Measure the start, duration, and forecasted finish dates.
• TASK NOTES & COMMENTS - Add important notes. Comments are tracked by day and person.
• TASK ACTIONS – Associate any task with a person in your address book, a URL or a phone number. Build a smart list to see all tasks with actions related to people.
• MULTIPLE REMINDERS – Want a nudge 1 month, 1 week, 1 day and 1 hour before a task is due. Go ahead and be our guest with multiple ways to get to results. But beware of alert fatigue.
• RECURRING TASKS – Set a task to repeat when you need it with the recurrence based on due date or completion date. If you want to be reminded to take the trash out every Thursday without fail, then choose recurrence based on due date. If you want a daily recurring reminder to send a thank you note to someone else every few days, choose the recurrence based on the completion date and you'll have the flexibility to send that note when it is convenient.
• LOCATION REMINDERS – Need to remember to buy an item or complete a task when you arrive at a certain location? No problem. Drop a pin on that location and Todo Cloud will alert you with the task details when you get there.
• EMAIL TASK CREATION – Log in to the Todo Cloud web client, select settings and copy your custom email address. Then email yourself tasks that are dropped into your Todo Cloud inbox or you can log in to your settings to customize the default location for new tasks.
• SECURE CLOUD SYNC – The Todo Cloud sync reliably backs up your data to our secure cloud seamlessly making it available whether you are working on Mac, Web, iOS or two others.
• SMART LISTS – Create custom lists using filters that organize tasks by any data element in Todo Cloud. Want to see tasks due 4 weeks and beyond? Want to see tasks assigned to a person? Want to see tasks tagged with a specific word? You can do that and more. Push everything into Todo Cloud with the power to search, organize and track tasks just the way you want.
• CALENDAR VIEW – From any list view, click the calendar icon to see a monthly view of tasks organized by due dates. Want to quickly change any task due date? Drag and drop the task to the new calendar date and your due date is changed.
• FOCUS LISTS – Quickly see all your tasks due today or in the past.
• SIRI VOICE TO TEXT – Use Siri voice commands to capture tasks on the go. Search the Todo Cloud help file for more instructions.
• SHARE LISTS – Invite others to view and contribute to tasks.
• TODO FOR BUSINESS – All of these productivity capabilities are available for teams of people with additional administrator management.
Download Todo Cloud and get a 14-Day FREE Trial of Premium.
Afterwards, you can use the basic app for free or you can renew with a 30-day or 365-day renewable subscription.
- We’ve added a rich text editor to the notes section of the app so now you can add a bit of emphasis to your Todo Notes #643
- Added ability to create tasks beyond 11 months. #988
- Open Comment editing on full screen #990
- Upgraded to the Firebase Crashlytics SDK #976
- Note icon remains on task cell even after deleting text from note #996
- Pre-alert text not being shown on Task edit screen #995
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than the rest
I have been looking for the perfect task app that crosses platforms for several years. I have tried 3-4 different apps that I thought would be "the one". I can finally say this app fits the bill better than any other.
It is quick and intuitive and has so many different customization options (geographic based notifications, create task from Siri, recurring tasks from completion date, etc). I tried the free version for a few weeks and finally contributed for the full version - I am very happy.
If there is any criticism, the cloud based version when used on your PC is very quirky and not reliable. I have found myself using the app version on my phone instead even when sitting at my computer. Hopefully the web based version will be cleaned up, that is the only thing keeping me from giving five stars. If you never planning on using this web based version from a PC or MAC, this is not an issue.
Worth the price: loved it, still love it
I’ve been using a version of this app from this company for about 10 years now. As my “free” year expired, I had to decide if I still wanted it. Especially reading everyone else’s reviews and being on a tight budget, I wondered, “Is it worth the price?” I explored other apps and noted that their premium prices were about the same amount. In comparing features, they didn’t have what I want. I love this app. I love its organization and features. I love how I can make it as simple or complex a system as needed for me to help me balance my need as a single mom to get a lot done (listing out the zillions of things “to do” in an organized manner so it’s easier to prioritize) with my needs as someone who struggles with anxiety and depression (turning off and on notifications and readjusting my focus list/due dates to give me the freedom to reduce the pressure.) How you use it is up to you but I’m very grateful for the improvements and updates I’ve seen throughout the years. Apps like this simplify my life and save me money in the long run. I’m happy to pay so they can continue to provide their service and have the ability to make more improvements.
DO NOT BUY from this company
Many people including myself were using their product for years (ToDo 8.0). You could sync to third party apps like Toodledo — the interface and this capability was why I bought it. Then they created a cloud version - this app - and offered it, but the interface was not as good, and it required a monthly fee - so I’m guessing few switched (like myself). The product I PURCHASED worked as specified, and I liked it.
NOW - they automatically updated everyone to this new version - which is a totally different product - in looks, interface, no syncing to third party, and requires a monthly fee. People started writing bad reviews on the app, so they shut down the app in the store so that you could no longer see the reviews and how angry people were. I had happened to purchase this cloud version way back to give it a try and didn’t like it, but I am able to post a review here since I did. Those that were forced into the upgrade have nowhere to voice there anger, unless they purchase this app separately.
This is extortion, and no company should be able to get away with this. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS. If you bought an appliance, say a refrigerator, and a year after using it the power turned off and the display said - this refrigerator will no longer function unless you pay us a monthly fee. This is exactly what they have done!
Developer Response ,
You are writing about a different product, Todo 8.0 and that is not this product. Please update your review to reflect your experience with this Todo Cloud 10.2.2 product.
- Appigo, Inc.
- 148.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2008-2020 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Todo Cloud Premium $5.99
- Todo Cloud Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.