This is the original To-Do and Task Management List and one of the most popular, powerful, and award-winning to-do list and task manager iOS and iPad apps ever! Todo has been used by millions of individuals, families and teams for GETTING THINGS DONE. "Todo has stood the test of time" -Silicon Slopes.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps..."
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness. I’ve tried numerous iOS task-management apps, and none to date have satisfied me as much as Todo.” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Four main reasons to consider Todo:
1. REAL PRODUCTIVITY. Unlike lightweight, freebie or cutesy list tools, Todo 10 is useful when you have a deadline, NEED to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly--from home or school projects to dozens of detailed work tasks.
Includes: Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Drag and Drop, Search, Print Lists, Folders, and much more.
2. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks—all recommended GTD approaches.
3. BUILT-IN SYNCING. Sync automatically in the background with Todo Cloud Sync. Keep everything in sync, access your data from any device and never be locked into a specific service—your data remains yours.
• Add, schedule, and organize your to-dos
• Set due dates and reminders to never miss an important date or deadline
• Quickly add tasks using Siri, Email or Todo Cloud’s Quick Add buttons
• Streamline projects, checklists and tasks using customized Siri commands.
• Customize task reminders based on day (January 1), time (2:00pm) and place (when you are near the grocery store)
• Create themed lists to organize your to-dos: home, work, friends, etc.
• Take control of how you view and execute your to-dos with Todo Smart Lists
• Collaborate with friends, family and/or team members using Shared Lists
• Leave yourself (or others) updates through in-task notes and comments
• Create recurring tasks for those to-dos that come over and over again
• Sync your to-dos across all your devices
14 day FREE trial!
Todo Cloud is one of the most affordable individual or team task management solutions. Others cost $10- $50 more per year, and some even require you to pay extra for every platform. Not Todo Cloud.
The Todo subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions on the App Store's Account Settings after purchase (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com or email email@example.com
Fixed: Users are reporting that the badge count is not updating overnight. #952
Fixed: Todo Cloud notification does not remain in the notification center. #929
Fixed: The add reminder row disappears after removing the due date #999
Fixed: Tapping the "Complete" or "Delay" option no longer works #917
Fixed: Alphabetical Sort order is not respecting that I have custom sort disabled in settings. #993
Fixed: Users reporting that they are having glitches while editing task name and notes #1001
Fixed: Improve our task alert sounds so users can customize the sound in a settings option. #738
Update app flow to prevent asking for first name and last name for users using apple sign in #1004
Fixed some crashes and minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have used ToDo up to 2012 when it was getting old and several other programs were coming up with a better product. Clearly, the use of ToDo programs is quite varied. I have read multiple reviews and tried several of these programs. 1) Two things: all of these programs are good if you want something simple like make a grocery list. Anything will do for this; 2) careful with the prices and this is a complaint about ToDo. Yes youpay $4.99 but then when you try to synchronize you iOS products there is a request to ToDoCloud and now you are talking about a repeat charge every month or year. Do not purchase this. Use iCloud to synchronize as the ToDo Cloud is too costly for what they offer (sneaky!). This hidden price surprises are used in several other To Do programs (careful!). The new ToDo is quite useful. My tasks require a collection of tasks that can be way in the future (like two years from today I have to be in Uruguay for a conference). For me to know this is important when another request is make i.e. will a be available at that then? ToDo does an excellent job of data entry and organization of tasks. Another weakness of ToDo is the instructions that require a PhD to interpret and then you bettr figure it out yourself. I would highly recomend this product but it is quite complex as exxpected given its vast capabilities
*iOS App No Longer Properly Syncing
Tasks are out of sync on app (from the scheduled rhythm I set them to), and noticed they ARE correct online. App is useless until fixed.
Update usage difficulties - revised
I have revised my rating up to a 3 star after spending some time using version 10.
I do not appreciate being forced to version 10 which is a lot different from version 8. I have invested a lot of time in how I organized and used ToDo. The order in my lists have changed, the interface changed, and I had no warning this was going to happen. I have finally “learned” how to do in v10 what I used to do in v8, but I have to do it differently.
My biggest complaint is the lack of any notice or warning about the update. I saw the new icon as I opened it to add some tasks and it was noticeable different in organization and operation. What should have been a couple minutes to add my tasks turned into more than an hour to adapt my use and work around things that had changed. Not a good upgrade experience. Version 10 will probably ultimately be fine for me. Next time for a major change like this please give a heads up. Maybe have an update to the the current version that displays when you open it “Here is what is coming on X date” so we can plan for it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Appigo, Inc.
- 156.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2008-2019 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Todo Cloud Premium $5.99
- Todo Cloud Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.