Start a fresh day with toDo+.
toDo+ simply and strongly reduces your task management time.
You can use toDo+ immediately without learning due to intuitive UI.
Manage quick idea, task to do, wish list, travel supplies quickly with toDo+.
◆ It's very easy.
- Slide right to complete
- Slide left to delete
- Slide down to add new item
◆ Manage the tasks quickly with widget.
- Task completion, priority setting available.
- Double-tap to see the details of the item.
- Show all or only one line by setting.
- You can easily add or complete items with Apple Watch.
◆ Manage the tasks by groups.
- Press and hold the task to move to the group.
- Manage the GTD task by group.
◆ Set the Alert.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, annual repeated setting available.
- Several alert sound available.
◆ Manage more conveniently by separating the important task.
- You can see the important tasks of several groups at once.
◆ Enter line by line
- Enter line by line when tasks are listed in number of lines.
◆ Press and hold to change order of items.
◆ Decorate with various color themes.
◆ Recycle Bin feature.
- Accidentally deleted? Restore it from the Recycle Bin.
For any questions or suggestions, please contact.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/plus.soft.i
email : email@example.com
fix widget refresh.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is similar to Clear in how you can manipulate list items with drag-and-drop. But even better, there are numerous features not present in clear. The folders are awesome. The today widget is perfect. My only complaint this time is backup, which is essentially mailing it to yourself. No way I'm doing that as I'm constantly adding entries. A loss of my phone and I didn't send myself a backup means I've lost all my entries. So, add iCloud support and it will be worth 5 stars. Also needs a Mac version! Great job!
The widget problem
This is the best todo app in the Appstore. I like the way it is simple and fast you just swipe down and type that really makes me happy because i am always outside with my phone so it helps me with my job easily. But i want the widget to stay after tapping the circle thing because sometimes accidentally tap it and then i should go into the app and bring it out. What if you add a feature that leaves it there with a line or strike that shows you that it is done. I hope you will add that feature, that would be cool...
Like it so far
I like the simplicity of the app and that it's pretty intuitive. It would be nice to be able to move tasks from folders to the main page, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to move tasks once they have been put into a folder.
The developer, Lee JaeJin, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lee JaeJin
- 5.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © PLUS SOFT
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.