Manage your movies
Screenplay & Script Pte. Ltd.
- Offers In-App Purchases
TodoMovies is the best way to manage movies you want to watch/watched, create custom lists, and discover new movies. With gorgeous edge-to-edge posters and unique features like bonus scene indicators, cast profiles, release notifications, and much more, you will experience movies like never before.
TodoMovies has been featured by Apple, Empire Magazine, 9to5Mac, AppAdvice, BeautifulPixels, and many others.
- Stunning design for iOS putting movie artwork front and center.
- To Watch and Watched lists. Keep a list of movies you watched and want to watch.
- Create custom movie lists (e.g "Best Action Movies of All Time" or "Movies to Download").
- Browse movies by Genres, In Theaters, and Upcoming.
- Browse curated lists by the TodoMovies team like "Top 10 Best Netflix Originals Movies".
- Rate movies. Rate and sort your watched movies by rating.
- Cast profiles. Learn more about your favorite actors/directors and browse their movies.
- Bonus scenes indicators. Highlights movies with extra scenes during or after credits.
- Search-as-you-type. Search quickly tens of thousands of movies and people.
- Notifications. Automatically notifies you when a specific movie is released in theaters.
- Trailers. Watch movie trailers in HD (or SD) in fullscreen without leaving TodoMovies.
- Photos. Browse movie photos and amazing fan-made artwork in full-screen.
- News. Read movies and celebrity news with TodoMovies's sleek newsreader.
- iTunes Store integration. Check available downloads in iTunes (soundtrack, games, books) for a certain movie. With a single tap.
- Gestures. Short/long right swipe in watch lists and search to quickly rate/mark movies.
- Sharing. Share movies you just added or watched on Facebook/Twitter/iMessage/Email.
- Localized in 11 languages. Supports global release dates and localized trailers (if available).
- Backup. Ability to backup your watchlists as a single file which you can later import.
- No accounts are required. There are no accounts or signups required to use TodoMovies.
Attribution: This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb.
Hello Movie Fans!
We are excited to announce an improved restore workflow, hot off the presses, following the recent launch of our new backup system.
The latest version features a "Restore" button located in the Settings Menu. This new functionality enables you to manually pick the TodoMovies backup file you wish to restore.
Prior to this update, restoration was done through file association - you simply clicked on the backup file, and the app would automatically initiate in restore mode.
You now have the flexibility to use either method as per your convenience.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing App. One Fatal Flaw.
I love this app. I am a big film buff and my watch lists have never been so organized. I also enjoy the unlimited custom lists option that cost $4.99. Well worth the money. But there is one flaw to this app that MUST, MUST, MUST be fixed by the developers. There NEEDS to be an option to sort by ORIGINAL release date, not by a random re-release. For example, currently Star Wars (1977), A Trip to the Moon (1902) and Nosferatu (1929) are listed as being released in 1980, 2011 and 2009 respectively. This infuriates me because it leaves an inaccurate picture of when movies actually came out. If the developer sees this review, I ask that you fix this bug and I will declare your app to be perfect in every way I need it to be.
Good Until It's Gone
To Do Movies is the best movie list platform I've seen since Jinni went offline. Exhaustive movie database, including an impressive catalog of indies, foreign films, old silents, and shorts. Although the number of lists you could have was limited, the list feature (as well as ratings) worked well. The Discovery feature could have been better - To Do lacked Jinni's versatility and relevance in searches and recommendations. But mostly good.
However, if you ever have to delete the app (say, if you periodically delete and reinstall apps to clear out storage space), say goodbye to any effort you've invested in tracking your movie watching in To Do. They don't have a login feature so nothig is tied to a profile and saved - it's 100% app data. I even tried "upgrading" which they claim lets you keep an unlimited number of lists (and theoretically a way of saving them) but could never get that function to work within the app. So every movie I've listed as Watched, Want to Watch, or rated within the better part of a year? Gone.
If To Do adds a functional account feature, I'll be back, but not until.
Super useful app and well designed
June 17, 2016 update: great update! Enjoying how this version remembers which tab you've last selected and uses that at the next launch of the app. Saves a tap!
Very well designed app that's extremely useful. Worth upgrading to support the developer and the bonus is the ads go away. Yes, you can backup your lists. I do that often and it's worth it in case something happens to your phone. Love the curated lists too - discovered some great movies thanks to them!
This app helps keep track of what you want to watch and what you have watched. It's simple but super useful. Yes, you could use the built in reminders app as I used to but that can take longer if you're not sure of the movie name or don't want to type it all out. This app will offer suggestions after typing just a bit of the title. Very stable, fast and beautifully designed!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Screenplay & Script Pte. Ltd.
- 39.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Screenplay & Script Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Custom Lists and remove Ads $4.99