Together is a video chat app specifically designed so grandparents, grandkids and other family can safely cultivate meaningful relationships and capture special moments. Play together and talk on a single app made to strengthen your relationships and build family bonds regardless of where you are.
With Together’s interactive calling app, video calls are much more than just a chat. Parents and grandparents can virtually read a bedtime story, play a memory game or draw in real-time on an easy-to-use and safe app. Our unique activities make creating and sharing memories as easy as ever, and help families create incredible moments while video calling.
Video calling apps are a great way to connect with family members, and we make it more secure and fun than ever before. Families can now play and chat together, read interactive stories or delve into their creative sides and draw up a shared masterpiece.
The Together app makes this all possible while capturing precious moments through high-quality video calls. Make digital family communication extra special with the Together video chat app and download today.
SAFE & EASY TO USE FAMILY VIDEO CHAT
• Together is kidSAFE Certified meaning parents can enjoy worry-free connections and video chats
• Users of any age can navigate the Together app, making video chats simple for everyone
• Together is perfect for everyone, from grandparents to even the youngest users
READ STORIES WHILE VIDEO CHATTING
• Together offers a library of interactive books to choose from so you can dive into exciting stories
• Read engaging bedtime stories on video together
• Scan your own books and add them to your library with Together’s integrated book scanner
• Browse a selection of Premium books for rental or purchase
VIDEO CHATS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
• Together brings a new twist to family video chat apps
• Play together with popular games like chutes & ladders, bingo and more within your video chat
• Give family chats a creative spin by drawing together while on video chats
• Keep family communication entertaining with fun video chat games
VIDEO CHATTING WHENEVER YOU WANT
• Enjoy high-quality video chats with loved ones while using the Together app
• Families can bond no matter how far apart they are through a safe app
• Everyone is just a call away with a Together family video chat, focused on bringing families closer
• Together can be downloaded for free and is limited to starting a maximum of 3 free calls
• Upgrade to a subscription plan to get unlimited call time each month
Thanks so much for supporting the development of this app!
• If you choose to purchase our subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: https://www.togethervideoapp.com/terms-and-conditions
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments:
A few things just got better:
• We added an inbox so we can share important info with you! Look for the bell icon on your home screen—you’ll see a red dot whenever there’s a new message.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app! We love it
Have you tried to put your child on the phone or FaceTime with their grandparents?
How long would you say the conversation would last on average for a 4 years old?
In our home, before using this app, our kids would be pointing the camera to the ceiling, grandparents asking questions while the children are running all over, we (parents) asking the children to tell grandma about this and that, and the call ending without much success engaging the kids.
This app is fantastic as it provides a perfect way for interaction, engaging the children while providing grandparents with a easy way to spend time reading, drawing or playing games with them.
Parents, you can even have a good half a hour for yourself while the child is entertained by your parents!!
Edit: I’m updating my review based on the developer comments. My 5 year old uses this app with various family members usually once a day. The games are simple enough for her but engaging enough for grownups. There is a huge selection of books available to read together. I’ve added our own books too, and the interface for doing that is intuitive.
This has been a really great app to have while we are socially isolating when I need a few minutes alone, or to care for the baby, or when my daughter needs another person to talk to. And likewise, grandparents need someone to talk to too.
I thought subscribing would give us unlimited phone calls, but instead it’s only 20 hours. There’s no indication in the app how far into the 20 hours you are. And it prompted my mother in law to subscribe even though the 20 hours is incoming and outgoing calls so it was not necessary and they are double dipping. Too bad I already paid for a year.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Sorry this was not clear. We are having a very high volume of calls right now so the limits are necessary for us to cover server costs and stay in business. We are working with our video chat service provider to increase call limits during this period. Please send us an email and we will help you getting credit for your mother in-law's account. You can reach us here: email@example.com I apologize for the bad experience you had with the app.
Great idea but fees are disproportionate and double dip
Tried this app out with a few family members (we live in different countries with young children). In theory it was great - the kids were really engaged and enjoyed it. Unfortunately when we looked in to purchasing a subscription the price had gone up and it’s only for 20 hours for both incoming and outgoing calls which is a bit opportunistic, especially considering the current world situation and with occasional quality lags/sudden app closure. A 20 hour limit was already a bit mean for the monthly fee but we probably would’ve gone for it even with the issues if we weren’t losing hours both ways with calls. Shame to see this approach from the developers and seems a lost opportunity to build up users (the double charge approach lost them five new subscribers in my family alone).
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks for your feedback. We are now offering 60 hours of call time to all subscribers until the end of July to help families during this time, this was announced in the app about a week ago. So now you have 60 hours of call time per month and you can use it to call anyone in your contact list and also for them to call you even if they don't have a subscription. I hope this helps improving the opinion about our app. Also, if you lost time because of issues I will be glad to compensate that time for you. Please let us know if you have more questions, comments or suggestions to make the app better: firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kinzoo Interactive Inc
- 142.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Kinzoo Interactive, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Together Calling - Monthly $6.99
- Together Calling - 6 Months $34.99
- Together Calling - Yearly $59.99
- Yearly Upgrade $49.99
- Lifetime Access to Together $119.99
- Book rental $0.99
- 1 month access - Gift $6.99
- Additional call time: 20 hours $8.99
- Lifetime access $149.99
- Additional call time: 10 hours $4.99