You were ready when your country called. Now you can answer the call to help others who have served adjust to civilian life. Try the free Together Strong app.
In this interactive experience, you’ll engage in role-play conversations with virtual veterans and service members to learn how to best help them work through the challenges of civilian life, including those related to work, family, finance, post traumatic stress, and mental health.
The app provides a safe space where you can learn and practice these challenging conversations to connect those in need with help, building skills and confidence to have these conversations in real life. You’ll receive personalized feedback in the moment, explaining why your conversation choices are successful or not successful and how to improve them.
The conversation skills taught in this resource are based on Motivational Interviewing (MI), a set of evidence-based techniques for problem-solving and building motivation for change.
The development of Together Strong included multiple focus groups with veterans and active-duty service personnel. We are grateful for their service and their suggestions, and believe that their contributions will ensure that this app is an effective tool for moving the healing process forward.
- Learn by engaging in interactive conversations with virtual veterans and service members
- As you practice, receive personalized feedback and advice
- Access a pocket guide of warning signs, effective tactics, and places where you can find help in your area
Replaced all assets from 2D to 3D.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's an OK app, but can't you add more missions? It gets boring after a while doing the same people.
- Kognito Solutions LLC
- 68.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014. Kognito. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.