Tokilla lets you know who is available and can talk on the phone. It helps you to call people at the right time and lets you notify others that you can talk.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once you install Tokilla you can notify your contacts who have also installed the app that you can talk by selecting them and pressing the I Can Talk button. They will do the same to notify you. You can notify people who haven’t installed Tokilla by SMS.
TOKILLA IS GOOD FOR YOU SINCE:
1. It makes your time driving on the commute more useful.
2. It helps you talk more with friends and family while driving.
3. It enables you to get updates and update when you are available.
4. It makes it easier to utilize and manage your availability and others'.
WHO MIGHT ENJOY TOKILLA:
* People who drive to, from and during work and like to talk on the phone.
* People who would like to speak more with friend and family while driving.
* Managers / peers who need to notify each other regarding availability.
* Anyone with some free time on the road.
IS TOKILLA FOR YOU?
As far as we can tell as long as drive on a daily basis and need or like to talk on the phone from time to time Tokilla is for you. Think of all the time during your commute that you could have used to be in touch with people or to get things done.
After some time with Tokilla you will probably spend more time on the phone with people you like to speak on the phone with. As far as we can tell this leads to effective and interesting conversations. You will probably also be much more updated regarding to whats going on it other people's lives. You will spend less time on trying to talk with friends/family/colleagues and more time actually conversing.
With Tokilla (some call the app talkila or talkilla) you and the people you are in touch with can easily notify each other that it's a good time to talk. It works if you and the contacts you would like to keep in touch with have installed Tokilla and accepted each other as Tokilla buddies.
YOU DIDN’T GET IT?
That’s fine. Tokilla is like a great song that takes a few listens until you get to love it. An acquired taste.
bug fixes and improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.