Tokyo Metro for Mac is a comprehensive guide to traveling through Tokyo in Japan. It includes subway maps.
- Latest map of Tokyo Metro.
- Precise location of each station on the map (with a red circle).
- The journey planner tool allows you to find automatically the best route to get to your destination in Tokyo Metro. Interactive map to choose your stations for the route. The journey planner does not require a network connection to operate.
- A bookmark manager allows you to save your favorite stations and routes.
- The application locates the nearest metro stations from your position in Tokyo. You can also provide an address in Tokyo, the application indicates the stations closest to that address.
- The application is available in English, French, Spanish, German and Japanese.
IMPORTANT: Before using this application, please enable Location Services in System Preferences > Security on your Mac.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request an enhancement to Tokyo Metro application. Feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to answer queries. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
It doesnt tell you when you need to buy a transfer ticket. Annoyinbg
Doesn’t work—do not buy—withdraw from app store!
This should be withdrawn from the App store—it doesn’t work at all. Certainly the developers are to blame for not upgrading, but Apple is also responsible. They are generally control freaks—but they let things like this pass. Withdraw it, please. And refund recent buyers.
Very nice simple.
Used when in Japan recent. Corect information. Good
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.