In Portugal there are some highways with electronic toll systems.
With this app, when travelling in these roads you can have the log of your trips:
- Date and time for toll gate crossing;
- Cost of each toll.
Once you start your trip, you don’t need to have the app opened. TollCheck detects with GPS toll gate crossing, and you receive a local notification with its data.
You can also send trips' data through email and SMS.
- AE Transmontana - A4;
- Algarve - A22;
- Baixo Tejo - A33;
- Beira Interior - A23;
- Beiras Litoral e Alta - A25;
- Costa de Prata - A17, A25 e A29;
- Grande Porto - A4, A41 e A42;
- Interior Norte - A24;
- Litoral Oeste - A8 e A19;
- Norte Litoral - A28;
- Pinhal Interior - A13 e A13-1;
- Túnel do Marão - A4
With the Pro version you get:
- Unlimited registry of trips;
- Edit vehicles;
- Unlimited vehicles.
Please note the following:
- When using the app while driving, place your iPhone in a proper mount;
- The registry of tolls through gates is dependent on GPS signal. Place your iPhone in a spot where the reception of its signal is not obstructed;
- The app does not allow the payment of tolls;
- In any way shall the application and its developer be held responsible for non-registration of any tolls' gates, non-payment of tolls and associated fines;
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In the last version of the app, in some cases, there was a problem when updating old trips that caused that all trips to be deleted.
To those users, my sincere apologies.
This version fixes that bug.
- Rui Barbosa
- 4.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Rui Barbosa
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.