All Things Done helps you to improve your productivity using one of the most effective management method in personal or pair working environments.
The app is highly configurable in aspects like time for breaks or tasks, notifications, task series, all of it in a beautiful and detailed interface.
We say Hi! to Touch Bar
Proud to announce All Things Done adds support to Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro.
Since version 5 we speak english and Español también.
Inside All Things Done you will find...
+ iCloud sync with all your devices
+ Theme support
+ Reports to compare your productivity
+ Beautiful graphs to check your progress in a blink of an eye
+ Customize task time
+ Customize short and long break time
+ Choose to play a sound or not when a break or a task has finished
+ Set how many tasks are a Work Serie
+ The task timer can be paused/resumed/reseted
+ Session and Goal counters can be reseted
New year, new name
Say hello to All Thing Done
Ratings and Reviews
Love everything - except that it only lives in the menubar
I love many things about this app. I particularly love the many ways in which it can be customized - naming each task, specifying how many tasks comprise a session, etc.
But I don’t like that it only lives in the menubar and that you can only see it (and your progress) when you click on the menubar icon. I like to have my timers open on the desktop while I work. For that reason, I find myself using the Pomodoro Timer app instead of the Tomatoes Time Management app. I hope the developer will consider liberating it from the menubar in future versions.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I promise that we think about your comment. If you have any other idea or suggestions send us an email or contact by @GetPomodoroApp in twitter. Thanks
Needs some polish
I’ve tried a bunch of these task timers and this one is okay for what it does.
1) Having to swipe to delete a task in the task mgmt area. This works for iOS, but not so well on a mac computer.
2) When creating a new task, the text is invisible. I have to type things, save, then go back to look at what I typed
3) When accessing the timer from the menubar, often I have to doubleclick it in order to start. The 1st click puts focus on the Tomates app and the 2nd starts the timer. It’s very easy to not start the timer when you think you did.
4) Get ready to have your iCloud filled up with I have no idea what. Seems like a little over 1gb of garbage data per month. No idea what this could be. Time settings shouldn’t take anywhere near that long. This is a pretty big screw up and I’m deducting 2 stars for it.
Other than these things, the app is functional as a basic task timer. I really do like it, but keep feeling like it could be so much more too.
Don’t Get It
Maybe it’s a cultural thing. I see the developer is in Spain (love Spain).
I don’t see anything intuitive. I downloaded (and paid) for Tomates and after messing around for about ten minutes, couldn’t understand how it works.
The timer was running and I tried to enter a task - wrote the name and clicked on the + but it didn’t stick. I couldn’t seem to add a list of tasks.
I gave up. I’m sticking with TopTracker for what I need.
Developer Response ,
I think it's a cultural thing ;) At the end of this comment you will find a video with create/edit/delete tasks operations in Tomates for Mac. https://vimeo.com/269455584
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Adolfo Vera Blasco
- 8.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 - Adolfo Vera
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.