1. CGM and Alarms
Tomato App is perfectly compatible with MiaoMiao/MiaoMiao2 Transmitter,supports Libre1/libre1-10days/libre2/libre-pro/H sensors，and also allow your family members to monitor your data through Messenger.
2. Intelligent insights
Tomato App will summarize all the data you collected, provide you with a set of charts and graphs, present the data in a variety of ways, and provide insights.
3. SmartWatch Support
Tomato App supports people use Apple Watch to See your glucose levels directly on your wrist using a complication, even when you’re offline.
4.Integrates with the Health App to sync BG values
Fix some issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Sort of supports Libre 14 Day US
After several months of delays Miao Miao 2 finally supports the Libre 14 Day US sensor. However, it has several issues:
1. I get dozens of erroneous “Sensor Failed” errors a day. I can always read the sensor with Abbott’s LibreLink app right after receiving one of these errors, so it’s not failed. It will usually start sending sensor data on its own within 20 minutes, but this super annoying when it happens dozens of times a day. I had to turn off the sensor failed alarm. BTW I did double check that the Miao Miao is positioned correctly and the adhesive is holding it directly on the sensor.
2. The trend arrow always points sideways (indicating stable) even when my glucose is changing quickly (I confirmed the trend arrow doesn’t match LibreLink).
3. The watch complication updates inconsistently. Sometimes it updates every 5 minutes as it should, other times it can go more than 20 minutes without updating. You can work around this by tapping on the complication which opens the watch app and forces a refresh. Not a deal breaker but annoying.
This has the potential to be a really great product, but it’s just not fully baked yet. I really hope Miao Miao addresses these issues because I really want to love it.
Developer Response ,
Tomato App Supports US 14days now.
The latest update shows you the data in a much improved design. The two parts that still need work are the accuracy of the data points and the need for internet connection. The data points read very different from the Abbott app on my phone, and even with calibration will vary high or low. Most times the points are within five points of the Abbott scanner or the phone app, I calibrate when it is more distant. And I scan before trusting the number. The problem with internet connection is that I go places without cell phone coverage for days or weeks at a time. And the app will not read the sensor without a connection. This has me looking for another solution as while the system works week in the city, I’m not wanting to be tied to one just to have alarms on my glucose levels.
Worked for 5 days
I’m glad people are pursuing an app for the need for CGM. Tomato worked great for 5 days but then it stopped refreshing the glucose reading. I was unsuccessful in getting the app working again, so I decided to reinstall. Now the app doesn’t get past the sign in screen. I installed on a backup phone but that doesn’t get past the sign in screen either. I’ve been a Lab Technologist for 25 years. Then a Lab Information Services Manager for four years. I’m willing to help improve this app in any way. Thanks
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shanghai Yuan Yuan Qing information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 95.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Shanghai Yuan Yuan Qing information Technology Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.