Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
When a young Lara Croft is shipwrecked on an uncharted island, she enters a fight for survival armed with nothing but her instincts. Help Lara perfect her natural gifts as she embarks on a perilous journey to save her friends and escape the island’s murderous inhabitants.
Scavenge vital resources, upgrade Lara’s gear and improve her exploration, combat and survival skills to fight back against vicious enemies. Jump and climb through dense forests, treacherous mountains and WWII bunkers to discover how an ordinary young woman became Lara Croft, Tomb Raider.
Download the Single Player DLC pack for free skins, abilities, and the Tomb of the Lost Adventurer.
Important information regarding Tomb Raider:
The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
• All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All 12” MacBooks released since Early 2016
• All 15” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All Mac minis released since Late 2012
• All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2012
• All 27” iMacs released since Late 2012
• All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
• All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
• All 12” MacBooks released since Early 2015
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.1GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.14
◦ Free Space: 14GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• Supports many different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
TOMB RAIDER © 2013-2019 Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved. TOMB RAIDER, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, the CRYSTAL DYNAMICS logo, EIDOS, the EIDOS logo and LARA CROFT are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Uses FMOD Ex Sound System © 1994-2019 Firelight Technologies Pty Ltd. Uses Scaleform GFx © 2013-2019 Scaleform Corporation. Developed for and published on the macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac, macOS and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other marks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Removes functionality for connecting the game to a Game Center account
• Adds functionality for connecting the game to a Calico account
• Uses the Metal graphics API instead of OpenGL
• Updates the game from 32-bit to 64-bit
Ratings and Reviews
Graphics are great. Experienced no bugs during gameplay. Story is good. I was able to play this game for about an hour and could have continued without paying for it. However, the game brought so much enjoyment that I bought my own copy. Been a Tomb Raider fan since the days of the Sega Genesis. Took a little getting used to playing with a keybord and mouse, but after I got the hang of it it was easy.
I’m not one to buy games. I bought Falcon 4 back in the day for about $200. I couldn’t get the plane off the ground. Waste of money for me. I tend to try them out first. If they’re worth it, I’ll buy them. With out souding too preachy, buy this one, don’t get it other ways. It’s certainly worth paying for and hopefully will encourage the creators to make others just as good.
great but too short… 12 GB?
I just finished this game… my shooting skills are extremely bad, as I dont even use the mouse, but I managed to play over and over and find the spots that Lara wont be hit so I can deal with hard battles. Love that the giants didn’t need that much time and skills to kill, as they r boring. The graphic was awesome the only thing I feel short is that there is only one theme (as only one story), so I dont feel exploring as much as the older versions. mostly jungles, temples, and caves… by the time u finished about 50% you will be so familiar with storm, rock, giant bells, … and even the treasure boxes look the same. I didn’t bother to listen to the dairies and look at the things i collected... The choices of different weapons, their accuracy and the “intelligence” of your enemies make the game worthy. I did enjoy the shooting and the reward for more accurate shots. I hope a new story will come out soon and more surprised and entertaining… can only rate 4/5 bc the story is not interesting and the whole game seems to be short and lack of scenes… anyway, glad I played it :)
LOTS OF FUN!!!
LOTS OF FUN!!!!………...MAAAAHHHVELOUS graphics!!!
I’m not much of a "gamer", (I only have two others), so I can’t comment on the techy stuff, but I've found this game lot’s of fun to play!!!
Love the graphics. I’ve no doubt that there’s a better graphics thing , to make it more detailed or whatever, but I like it on our iMac just fine.
I’ve read that some folks have had a little trouble with the giants, I didn’t have any trouble with the giants, however………………...
I got my back end handed to me on the parachute challenge……..…..go figure!!! It’s still a lot of fun!!!
Wouldn’t mind some of the rewards/skills/upgrades, unlocked just a little sooner, other than that, no complaints.
It’s a fun adventure story, and I like that. (they should’ve used this story line for the movie instead of the one that they did!)
If you looking to play it on your Mac (I recommend that you do!!!) just make sure it’s compatible with your particular machine.
My iMac is about 3 yrs. old, OS 10.9.4 no Retina display, but excellent graphics just the same.
I highly recommend getting a gamepad if you don’t already have one, we have the Sony for PS3 and it works great!!!
Most of all…………….JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 12.3 GB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- TOMB RAIDER © 2013-2014 Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Single Player DLC Pack $0.00
- Paquete para el idioma español $0.00
- Arabic language pack $0.00
- Пакет поддержки русского языка $0.00
- Pacchetto lingua italiana $0.00
- Polski pakiet językowy $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.