“This is absolutely the cutest and loveliest ABC I have ever seen! It is a pleasure to see my toddler play with it.” ~ E.L., New York, Mother of 2.5 year old daughter
Tomi&Mimi appear in the sweetest illustrations and rhymes based on the letters of the Alphabet. They introduce your child to positive words like care, heart, joy, singing and quiet. The cute rhymes add extra value and meaning to the words. They are so lovely and easy to follow, that your toddler will soon be saying them along. Matching games with letters or illustrations on various levels will certainly excite your toddler.
This simply is a wonderful ABC to play with and a responsible way for parents to entertain and educate any young child.
- Alphabet letters and matching words, spoken and written
- Rhyme and illustration for every word,
- Rhymes are spoken in pleasant voice and written to read along
- 2 Matching games with 5 levels
- Friendly custom background music
- Volume control for both voice and background music
- Child friendly gesture controls
- Small animations to make this app even more beloved by your child
- Plays in portrait and landscape
- Parental control prevents your child access to volume control and social media
Tomi&Mimi is made by YogicBaby, an initiative of an Indie Developer Duo (with a lovely toddler girl) to make happy, friendly and positive apps and products to inspire both parents and child.
Enjoy and don't forget to rate us positively!
Tomi and Mimi are up to date with the latest iOS and ready to give you lots of ABC fun.
Ratings and Reviews
I like this a lot
I bought both ABC and YOGA from this series. What I like most is that the children can listen and play without us parents getting annoyed. Most children apps have these loud and in-your-face music and voices. This is pleasant. Furthermore, it's a harmless and educational way of entertainment for small children.
Great for toddlers
I bought this app from tomi and mimi and my granddaughters (2 and 3) love them! They play the matching games and love the rhymes. It's a great (and responsible) way to occupy them a bit when I'm tired of playing with them. Their mother doesn't mind, because the words and topics are gentle and sweet and encourage good behavior.
It's just adorable, so cute, lovely to help teach toddlers and cheaper (and healthier) than buying a cup of coffee ...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.