Join Tomi & Mimi while they do like their animal friends. Lovely rhymes, cute music and the sweetest drawings will keep your child entertained. The matching game will surely excite your toddler.
A lovely, happy and wonderful app to introduce your child in a playful way to yoga, to learn about animals or to simply enjoy in a responsible way.
- lovely rhyme for each animal and pose
- rhymes can be read along and are spoken in pleasant voice
- matching game with 5 levels
- cute custom background music
- volume control for both spoken rhymes and background music
- child friendly gesture controls
- small animations make this app even more beloved by your child
- let your child choose to ‘play’ with either Tomi or Mimi
- plays in portrait and landscape
- parental control prevents your child access to volume control and social media
- the WatchApp shows all the lovely drawings with the rhymes to read to your child
Tomi & Mimi is made by YogicBaby, an initiative of an Indie Developer Duo (with a lovely toddler girl) to make happy, friendly and positive apps and products to inspire both parents and child. Enjoy and don't forget to rate us positively!
-Update to fix bugs and improve the app
-Support for latest iOS12.1
-Support for WatchOS5
Ratings and Reviews
Adorable, lovely, kind, sweet, cute... I don't mind my child (3 years old) playing with this app at all. She loves to imitate the 'funny' poses the characters are doing and knows the rhymes already by heart. It also has a cute matching game that she likes and I think it's fine because she develops some precision skills. Thumbs up, I'll probably get the ABC one as well...
Great for toddlers
I bought both the yoga and the ABC apps from tomi and mimi and my granddaughters (2 and 3) love them! They play the matching games and love the alphabet rhymes. It's a great (and responsible) way to occupy them a bit when I'm tired of playing with them. Their mother doesn't mind, because the words and topics are gentle and sweet and encourage good behavior.
Very cute and nice app
Perfect for little children. Nice rhymes about animals as well as the yoga poses, cute illustrations...wouldn't mind this app as a book to do yoga with toddlers, it's great!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.