- Full-function focus timer: TomoNow's timing tools are highly flexible and easy to customize.
- To-do List: Focus on the current task. Use as "current actions list" to incorporate the TomoNow into your time management workflow. You can make a plan and follow the progress. TomoNow also provide a undo function to prevent accidental deletion.
- It feels different: A specially designed winding gesture helps improve your focus and avoid interruption.
- Quick Timer mode: You can also leave your daily timing work to us. TomoNow's "fast timing keyboard" greatly simplifies the time setting operation. More with less.
- Statistics chart: Record your daily work efficiency. It's easy to analysis and review.
- Watch App: Start focus from Apple watch! Set and add task. Work perfect in background.
- Good accessibility: TomoNow has been optimized for accessibility and is suitable for daily usage by visual impairment people.
- TomoNow is designed and developed by Megabits. You can send an e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) to communicate with me.
- Technical Information - URL Scheme
Show “Add task” dialog box: pomonow://addTask
Show task list: pomonow://tasks
Stop current focus cycle: pomonow://stop
Add task: pomonow://?task=Task1&tag=0&aim=0&task=Task2&tag=1&aim=1...
(Description: task:[Task name,String] tag:[Color tag,Integer,Range 0-6] aim:[Focus plan,Integer]You can add multiple tasks at once.)
Set current task：pomonow://?set=Task&tag=0&aim=0
(Description: set:[Task name,String] tag:[Color tag,Integer,Range 0-6] aim:[Focus plan,Integer]The program will search for tasks that match the criteria in the task list. If there are multiple matches, the program will select the first. It's optional to provide all conditions.)
- Using open source project：
Gidole - Open Source Modern DIN (MIT): https://github.com/larsenwork/Gidole
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems to be what I’ve been looking for
I’ve tried most (if not all) pomodoro timers in the store. This seems to hit the few things I’ve been looking for:
1. watch app that functions and has a complication
2. Allows to set specific goals for tasks
3. Did not break with my limited testing
The thing I would love to see:
1. Haptic/vibrate feedback. The only feedback seems to be the sound - not good in library
2. Break time could be different color, and/or just say “break” somewhere
- Jinyu Meng
- 32.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2018 JinyuMeng(Megabits)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.