Offline Navigation, Online Experience
- Maps À La Carte: Save mobile data with offline maps. The app's maps are customizable, based on what you need and when - you decide!
- Weekly Map Updates: Helping you steer clear of blocked roads and stay within speed limits, even when you are offline.
- Moving Lane Guidance: End the guesswork and the indecision - know what lane is yours for junctions and exits with Moving Lane Guidance.
- TomTom Traffic: Avoid real-time traffic with intelligent routes*
- Speed Camera Warnings: Helping you drive safer and hassle-free with average speed alerts and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras.*
- Online search: Your go-to destinations as well as popular attractions and essential POIs are stored on the app. Once connected, you can search TomTom's catalogue of destinations.*
- Share ETA - Share your estimated time of arrival with coworkers, friends, and family via the messaging platform of your choice.
Drive safely and simply:
- Points of Interest: Search and find destinations, scenic areas, and attractions on the way and when you arrive to your destination.
- Alternative routes: See ways around traffic congestion backed by precise distance and time calculations
- Drive to Photo: Remember the name of that place?! If you geotagged the photos you took there, the app will take you there!
- Drive to Contacts: Get easier route planning to the people you know, with the contacts stored on your phone.
- Ad Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient journey, without interruption.
Get customizable maps for countries, regions, and attractions in 150 countries, all updated weekly, for a simpler drive.
* Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. Services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
* These services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for speed cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/5560
** Data storage constraints may apply. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a WiFi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
Apple CarPlay is a property of Apple LLC.
Offer limited to one free trial period per user. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. At the end of the trial period, your subscription will be charged at the advertised price unless you cancel it at least 24-hours in advance. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least-24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal at any time on the App Store account management page.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s fine, but not quite there
I wanted the TomTom GO app plus CarPlay to replace my TomTom GO 520. It’s a no for me. While TomTom has an ongoing issue with iOS 13 and the MyDrive app I figured I’d give the app a go. The one thing I love about TomTom is their traffic feature. The CarPlay version doesn’t display the bar on the right side of the screen that shows upcoming gas stations, traffic, and parking. For that reason it’s a 4 for me and not a 5. It’s the reliable TomTom directions system and interface, but without the handy bar.
Developer Response ,
Hi there Jen. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, and for your feedback. Unfortunately, we don't currently offer the route bar as a feature. However, it is actively being worked on and will be available later this year. For now, I wish you happy motoring and safe travels with the app :) ^Conor, TomTom
gets me there..
i’ve tried almost all map apps, from apple to google, and some that most have never heard of, and Tomtom is the only one that has an efficient mapping system ALONG WITH (and this is important for me) an audible warning of speed and red light cameras. Almost everyone offers speed camera alerts VISUALLY on the map but I find it EXTREMELY handy that tomtom is the only one that actually offers audible alerts so that I can be prepared for one way before I recognize I’m coming up on it on my own. If my next turn isn’t for 3 miles I’m not checking my carplay every 200 feet for visual alerts... i’m cruising for about a mile and a half before i look down again, so if a camera happens to pop up on the map that i’m unaware of, I get 3 pings in my stereo and a voice alerting me of said camera... THE BEST CAMERA SYSTEM OUT THERE RIGHT NOW.. the app itself has its kinks every now and then as I’ve seen with them all but overall a true 5/5 try not to change much in terms of functionality and I’ll be subscribing when my free trial is up.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your amazing review, it has made our day. Our devlopers consistently work on users' feedback to make the app more user friendly as musch as possible, thanks. ^Jasbir N.
NEED TRUCKERS ROUTING OPTION:
I’ve had SEVERAL versions of TomTom for DECADES, back when I thought they were not only the BEST KEPT SECRET, but ALSO the BEST around!!
Well, I don’t think that anymore. I think MAYBE people have been NEEDLESSLY tinkering with this product in areas where it DOESN'T NEED it & NOW, we have instances were CERTAIN THINGS are on the screen that DOESN'T NEED to be. Like just RECENTLY with me (…& not the ONLY time, btw) I was TRAVELING down a particular highway & there were 2 departure exit routes off of the one road, so TomTom is showing ON SCREEN (to someone/ME who’s NOT familiar with the area AT ALL) the route/highway number of the road I am NOT required to take AT ALL & the SHOWS the route/highway I need to transition to at the LAST SECOND, when it’s WAY to late for me to turn while I’m in traffic. And in a LARGE TRACTOR TRAILER no less.
In OTHER words, your ACCURACY & NEED TO KNOW information ON SCREEN has gotten WORSE!!!
And by the way, you all need a TRUCKERS OPTION for this app, so:
1.) it REDUCES the NEED to carry a LARGE device that may at TIMES attract thieves & MAY be stolen.
2.) My actual HARDWARE DEVICE’S TRAFFIC doesn’t display, for WHATEVER technical reason/issue & I’m PAYING for it & NOT being able to use it.
3.) A TRUCKERS ROUTING OPTION can be a EXTRA surcharge with the ability to type in the particular trucks dimensions, as far as Height, Width, Weight & possible HazMat Cargo.
Developer Response ,
Hi there - the Go Navigation app is designed primarily for use in cars. There are no truck-specific routing options and this is not advertised as part of the app. For such professional use, we have created the Go Professional series of devices. These take into account your vehicle's dimensions, weights & cargo, and routes you accordingly. You can find out more about this range via the link below:
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 225.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2008 - 2020 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $1.99
- 6-Month Subscription $8.99
- 12-Month Subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.