Offline Navigation, Online Experience
- Maps À La Carte: Save mobile data with offline maps. The app's maps are customizable, based on what you need and when - you decide!
- Weekly Map Updates: Helping you steer clear of blocked roads and stay within speed limits, even when you are offline.
- Moving Lane Guidance: End the guesswork and the indecision - know what lane is yours for junctions and exits with Moving Lane Guidance.
- TomTom Traffic: Avoid real-time traffic with intelligent routes*
- Speed Camera Warnings: Helping you drive safer and hassle-free with average speed alerts and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras.*
- Online search: Your go-to destinations as well as popular attractions and essential POIs are stored on the app. Once connected, you can search TomTom's catalogue of destinations.*
- Share ETA - Share your estimated time of arrival with coworkers, friends, and family via the messaging platform of your choice.
Drive safely and simply:
- Points of Interest: Search and find destinations, scenic areas, and attractions on the way and when you arrive to your destination.
- Alternative routes: See ways around traffic congestion backed by precise distance and time calculations
- Drive to Photo: Remember the name of that place?! If you geotagged the photos you took there, the app will take you there!
- Drive to Contacts: Get easier route planning to the people you know, with the contacts stored on your phone.
- Ad Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient journey, without interruption.
Get customizable maps for countries, regions, and attractions in 150 countries, all updated weekly, for a simpler drive.
* Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. Services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
* These services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for speed cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/5560
** Data storage constraints may apply. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a WiFi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
Apple CarPlay is a property of Apple LLC.
Offer limited to one free trial period per user. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. At the end of the trial period, your subscription will be charged at the advertised price unless you cancel it at least 24-hours in advance. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least-24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal at any time on the App Store account management page.
Introducing TomTom GO Navigation v2.3
- Speed camera and traffic warnings on CarPlay
- More accurate route planning with Online Routing
- Quickly toggle between full audio, alerts only, and muted
- Easily switch audio outputs
- Adjust volume on CarPlay
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Navigation Apps than others
This app works nicely, when is the traffic it shows in app sidebar that no one other apps showing. It is good but need update for from contacts list address to find some time difficult. One more thing this apps for mirroring in car it shows like cinema scope display but it need full display. I have a car Honda Civic Sedan Se 2015 it has 7 inch display not Apple CarPlay so just mirroring
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thanks so much for the 4 star review. Thanks for your further feedback. Please note that the app supports CarPlay and is fully compatible with this, but for other mirroring we can't guarantee it will display correctly. This is dependent on the make/model of the screen being used. ^Conor, TomTom
NEED TRUCKERS ROUTING OPTION:
I’ve had SEVERAL versions of TomTom for DECADES, back when I thought they were not only the BEST KEPT SECRET, but ALSO the BEST around!!
Well, I don’t think that anymore. I think MAYBE people have been NEEDLESSLY tinkering with this product in areas where it DOESN'T NEED it & NOW, we have instances were CERTAIN THINGS are on the screen that DOESN'T NEED to be. Like just RECENTLY with me (…& not the ONLY time, btw) I was TRAVELING down a particular highway & there were 2 departure exit routes off of the one road, so TomTom is showing ON SCREEN (to someone/ME who’s NOT familiar with the area AT ALL) the route/highway number of the road I am NOT required to take AT ALL & the SHOWS the route/highway I need to transition to at the LAST SECOND, when it’s WAY to late for me to turn while I’m in traffic. And in a LARGE TRACTOR TRAILER no less.
In OTHER words, your ACCURACY & NEED TO KNOW information ON SCREEN has gotten WORSE!!!
And by the way, you all need a TRUCKERS OPTION for this app, so:
1.) it REDUCES the NEED to carry a LARGE device that may at TIMES attract thieves & MAY be stolen.
2.) My actual HARDWARE DEVICE’S TRAFFIC doesn’t display, for WHATEVER technical reason/issue & I’m PAYING for it & NOT being able to use it.
3.) A TRUCKERS ROUTING OPTION can be a EXTRA surcharge with the ability to type in the particular trucks dimensions, as far as Height, Width, Weight & possible HazMat Cargo.
Developer Response ,
Hi there - the Go Navigation app is designed primarily for use in cars. There are no truck-specific routing options and this is not advertised as part of the app. For such professional use, we have created the Go Professional series of devices. These take into account your vehicle's dimensions, weights & cargo, and routes you accordingly. You can find out more about this range via the link below:
Needs to speak directions when the satellite radio is playing
Can not hear voice directions when the car radio is playing. The exits are in white writing and are very hard to see please change the color so you can see it better
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thanks for your feedback about the app - we've passed this on to the development team! ^Conor, TomTom
- 217.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2008 - 2020 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $1.99
- 6-Month Subscription $8.99
- 12-Month Subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.