Tonk (also known as Tunk), is a relatively fast game that can be played during brief periods of time and very similar to Rummy. It's a popular pastime for lunch breaks and family game nights.
Play this timeless classic anywhere! With your friends or against strangers with realtime multiplayer supporting 1-3 players! Or play solo in a single player game against our smart AI and earn even more bucks!
Additional game modes, backgrounds, and card decks coming soon!
- Realtime multiplayer gameplay, no waiting or timers!
- This is Tonk perfected for mobile & the only Multiplayer Tonk available!
- Earn Big Bucks: Level up as you build your bank roll and become a pro Tonk player!
- Play with Friends and Family: Supports 2 - 3 players, and invite your Facebook friends!
- Smart single play AI make every game fun!
- Tons of Achievements and detailed stat tracking!
- Play your way to top the Leaderboards!
- Huge Table Limits: Earn your way to the High Rollers Table!
- and much more!
So are you game? Try now for FREE
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support from the feedback tab within the app.
Few bug fixes and changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loading is slow when trying to rematch
After one game and hit rematch it just loads. It never allows me to rematch and I have to close the app and start over again. Plus there is so many advertisements after each game.
Used to be good
Loved playing this growing up. Brought big family together. Glitching lately, discarding same card picked up in 1 vs. 1. After every hand it’s Monster High ad, I’m done.
The game play is not random. I've noticed clear patterns happening. It's frustrating.
Game freezes up when you request a rematch.
How you select a card to throw out could be better. My fingers aren't even big, and I've managed to double click the wrong card on multiple occasions.
The cards move pretty fast, and sometimes it's hard to see what card is getting thrown out and by who.
The display that comes up when there's a spread blocks the view of the other cards, and sometimes I want to look at my cards before I make a decision.
The display that comes up at the end of the game showing the winner also blocks off the cards of the other players, and sometimes I want to see what everyone had.
There are a few other things, but those are the most annoying.
The developer, MAJ Apps and Games LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MAJ Apps and Games LLC
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Tapgang Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Bucks $0.99
- 2500 Bucks $1.99
- 20,000 Bucks $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.