Create clear sound reports easily with TonMeister – the on-set app for location sound mixers in film, tv and documentary. Use the app in combination with the Ambient Beetle (ACN-BT) to remote control your Sound Devices 788T, or with the Ambient Master Lockit (ACN-ML) to control your Ambient time code devices on set.
• Automatically generates PDF sound reports
• Display imported PDF scripts and call sheets
• Freely edit track names and allocate cast members
• Customizable abbreviations to safe time
• Scene, Slate, and Take notes editable at any time during the worklow
• Record optional audio tracks via onboard iPad microphone for reference check or audio comment
• Upload reports to a Dropbox folder or send via mail
• Teradek SDK included to monitor a Teradek Cube's livestream
Features with additional Lockit Hardware (http://lockitnetwork.com/hardware/)
• Remotely control record functions and configuration of the Sound Devices 788T (Ambient Beetle* required)
• Edit time code, enable C-Jam and monitor all ACN enabled Lockit devices on the set (Master Lockit required)
* iPad gen.3 or later with BT 4.0 LE required. The ACN-BT is not compatible with the Sound Devices CL-WIFI software app.
- The current shooting day can now be selected in all tabs
- Improved worklow for manually setting the timecode
- New Sound Device 788T remote functions: LED brightness, LCD backlight
- Customized menu bar will now be remembered after project switch
- 64-bit Teradek SDK implemented
- Minor enhancement based on user feedback
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I Am CoNfUsiOn
This is the THIRD TIME I HAVE WRITTEN THIS SO I AM GOING TO KEEP CAPS ON 'CAUSE IM JUST ANGRY BECAUSE *I KEEP DELETING THIS*BUT I WAS *VERY CONFUSED*. I *THOUGHT* I WAS RECORDING BUT I *APPARENTLY* WASN'T. THIS APP MAKES *NO SENSE* SO IM'A TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, *DON'T GET IT!!!!*
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.