Skateboarding and video game icon Tony Hawk is back in a new action skateboarding game: Tony Hawk’s Skate Jam. Now available and FREE to play!
Explore different skate parks, unlock new boards and compete in global Skate Jam tournaments to become a skate legend. Download the game now and start your adventure!
Classic Career Mode
● Tony Hawk has taken you under his wing, learn to skate from Tony, then start your skate career
● Push yourself to complete fun and challenging objectives across 5 different regions
● Gain more experience and fans, then enter career tournaments to beat other pros & unlock new regions and gear
Skate Jam Tournaments
● Skate Jam Pre-Season is here! Qualify to compete against players around the world
● Earn Jam Points to climb the leaderboard, at the end of 3 days, the winners get HUGE prizes
The Most Authentic Mobile Skateboarding Experience, Refined by Tony Hawk
● Tricks, gameplay and music have been tuned, tested and optimized for the best possible mobile skateboarding experience by Tony Hawk himself
● Chain together flips, grabs, and grinds to pull off epic combos!
● Master advanced combos to reach unbelievable high scores
● Level up and customize the speed, balance, spin, air, and gear of your skater!
Skate Your Way
● Choose from 3 different skate disciplines - Street, Park, and Vert
● Different boards let you complete different tricks, swap boards to maximize your score!
● With 35+ skateboard options, your style will never get stale
●Exclusive Tony Hawk (TH) boards combine all three disciplines with great stats to maximize your score
Play as Tony Hawk in Hawk Mode
● Master consecutive tricks and combos to fill up your Hawk Meter
● Transform into Tony Hawk! Watch your skills skyrocket and pull off even higher scoring combos!
Skate Jam Soundtrack
● Check out songs from Interpol, Cold Cave, Frontside, Hanni El Khatib, Se Vende, Honduras, Petyr, Starcrawler and more!
Skate & Share
● Make sure to share your skate videos with #SkateJam for a chance to be featured as one of the top skaters in the game!
This is just the beginning, thanks for playing Skate Jam at launch.
Stay tuned for new content, updates and game improvements still to come.
--- Follow @SkateJam for news, updates from Tony, gameplay tips, community highlights, and more! ---
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/skatejam
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skatejam/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SkateJam
● Discord: https://discord.gg/G7J7NKz
● Web: http://www.skatejam.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Tony Hawk’s Skate Jam is available for free, but we offer a subscription as well:
Skate Jam Pass - Unlock Unlimited Skate Jams, exclusive Teen Tony Hawk, Blueprint TH skateboard, 2x calendar rewards, and bonus level Up screws in a one-month ($4.99) subscription.
Please note that with our subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews for the same amount as your original subscription, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
View our Terms of Service at: http://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Skate Jam Mode:
● Skate Jam Divisions: Pre-season is over and Divisions are officially here. Win Skate Jams to rank up - from Rookie to All-Star - win rewards, 33 new pieces of gear and trophies along the way
● Skate Jam Pass: Subscribe to the Skate Jam Pass and unlock the exclusive Teen Tony character, a limited edition board, double rewards, & unlimited Skate Jam entries
● Boost System: Match your board and outfit with the Skate Jam type for up to a 10% boost in score
● Increased Competition: Compete in Skate Jams against six other players, see other player's skater names & see competitor's gear
● Trophy Case & News Section: Collect Trophies as you rank up through different divisions, plus, check the news section for the latest game updates
● Skate Jam Schedule Update: Skate Jams now run Monday - Thursday, with weekend jams taking place Friday - Sunday
● Pro Pack: The Pro Pack is now available, which includes Tony Hawk as a playable character & access to all game levels, without the ads!
● Level Improvements: Dozens of small fixes and gameplay improvements throughout career mode levels
Game Updates, Improvements & Fixes:
● Hawk mode is more epic than ever with improved balance, faster spins, bigger air and a 12X combo multiplier
● Daily Quests now offer more challenges and rewards
● The entire Skate Jam soundtrack now plays in gameplay menus
● Many menu and tutorial navigation fixes and improvements, and a improved Skate Shop
● A brand new board is now available - the Knotek Knevermore - by Dustin Knotek, winner of the Adobe Skate Jam Design Challenge
● Skate Jam points boost is now available as a new item in the Shop
Ratings and Reviews
Why I’m rating this as high as I am.
This game has so much potential and the things they can do with this game could be great, I’m also not impressed with the fact that the ripped the controls and basic functions from another game called skate party (plus the tutorial section is the first map you start with in skate party as well)
But I’m willing to look past that because if these developers decide to update this game frequently with new content and fixes to bugs, and this is just something I’d like to see maybe tried in this game, I really enjoy the feel of the flick controls in the EA skate games, I’m not sure if EA owns that but what if we could have an option for controls, instead of buttons we could have the choice to use another stick that it could be used in a similar fashion in the EA skate games. And on the topic of controls they are not as terrible as the other reviews I’ve read. IF YOU’RE ON THE FENCE ON WETHER TO GET THIS GAME OR NOT I FO DEFINITELY ASK TO GIVE IT A GOOD TRY. I think that the controls are the main cause for people deleting or not downloading. They have a bit of a learning curve and once you can get over that it’s a fun game that is satisfying when landing tricks and linking up lines. Great game once it gets the bit of work it needs it’ll be even better and it’ll get that 5th star.
Developer Response ,
Hi EJ, thanks for your review and feedback on the game! Tony Hawk's Skate Jam has many new and exciting features building on the Skateboard party engine including Skate Jam Mode, Hawk Mode, new tricks, new boards, boosts, music, characters and more to come in the future. We’ve worked hard to make a totally new experience for you. We'll continue to add more in future updates and hope you'll consider spending a bit more time with the game to check out what we've added and consider updating your review. Thanks for playing and for your feedback. We appreciate it and will be working hard to meet your expectations! :) Please email us at email@example.com with any additional feedback. We would love to hear more about how we can improve your experience. :)
I really want to like it but..
So the game is fine but the main layout is cluttered. There’s just so much to look at it, that it is overwhelming, and that’s not even why I don’t like the game.
My biggest issue with the game is the controls and the physics. If you’re not sure what I mean, download it and experience it for yourself. I can deal with the trick, Ollie, and grind buttons not always working, but the killing point for me is that when you hit a wall, you bounce right off. It might not seem like a big deal, but put a rail on your other side and you can’t escape. Even that wouldn’t be such a huge deal if that maps didn’t have a time limit, but if you spend 10 seconds trying to turn around or escape for a tight spot, you may as well start the level over right there.
All the micro transactions are super annoying too. I honestly am downloading touch grind 2 right now to see if it’s any good. I used to have touch grind 1 back in the day, and this Tony hawk game reminded me that I liked it. I’ll guarantee that at least the buttons will work, unlike this app.
Possibly Has Potential?
It’s a mobile game so there’s not a high expectation but the game is littered with bugs, poor controls, and the worst part of mobile gaming returns (micro transactions).
The game has an old-school THPS feeling to it, they did well there! Levels seem to be split into about four parts each with their own variation of goals, so there’s plenty of content. Playlist is made of some decent up and coming artists in classic THPS games fashion.
The skating itself could use work there’s no way to keep pushing off to build up speed, buttons and thumb-stick can be unresponsive causing bail after bail. If you grind some of the ramps or jump something just wrong it will just fall through the map into grayness. Turning is wide and if you get caught between obstacles you will be in bounce off purgatory. Grinding meter flips quicker than the thumb-stick can correct and the momentum of a combo doesn’t carry over so if you just keep jumping to do grabs or flips between grinds the meter resets center and you don’t have to worry about balance anyway. When you lean back down a ramp or pipe on a grind you still fall, instead of going back down.
Quick fix list
Push off button or forward on stick to keep building speed.
Slightly tighter steering.
Wall grinds and the ability to jump up and kick off the wall.
Fix the grind meter.
Maybe a quick reset drop button to get out of bounce purgatory.
Minor bug fixes within maps.
Developer Response ,
Hi Natecus, Thanks for the honest and very thorough feedback about the game. We have our development team working on the controls and majority of what you mentioned is on their list. If you have any other feedback or ideas you would like to send our way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we get them sorted out as we update the game more in the near future.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Maple Media Holdings, LLC
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Maple Media, LLC & Tony Hawk, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Coin Pack $3.99
- Skate Jam Pass $6.99
- Medium Coin Pack $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.