Tony Robbins has served as an advisor to leaders around the world. Robbins has directly impacted the lives of more than 50 million people from over 100 countries. A recognized authority on the psychology of leadership, negotiations, organizational turnaround, and peak performance, he has been honored consistently for his strategic intellect and humanitarian endeavors.
Tony Robbins’ Breakthrough provides a free digital library for those looking to improve the quality of their lives. The content delivered in app will help members to achieve more and experience a greater fulfillment through a unique set of proven tools and strategies.
- Introducing a whole new Onboarding functionality! You can now set your quality and language preferences when you first install the app.
- The app now saves settings in the backend for a cross platform user experience.
- Migrated the app to our new V5 backend system.
- Solved defects in the introduction video: the audio could be heard after dismissing the screen in a specific way, and there was double stacking of the tutorial screen.
- Fixed visual defects in the Journal screen when using XR and XS iPhone devices.
- We worked on defects related to translations: there was text not being translated, causing a mixed up languages experience. This includes the products not being refreshed properly according to the selected language. We solved those as well.
- The Journal screen would crash after changing the language so we worked really hard on fixing that one too.
- The audio player would not save progress when jumping to another track in the list.
- There were UI issues we spotted on small screens such as in iPhone 5s or SE, where some labels were being cut off, so we fixed that too.
- Also, there was a lot of effort dedicated to solving a number of crashes we encountered. So the app is more stable and resilient now.
- Made specific stability improvements in the Tracks screen, My Downloads screen, and Video screen to address different crashes we detected.
Ratings and Reviews
Great material not so great app
Tony Robbins is amazing and the material on the Personal Power 2 program I bought is amazing! However, the app is subpar which surprises me since it’s a Tony Robbins product and he is all about excellence. It is suppose to track my progress and it rarely does. Sometimes I can’t even get the tracks to play and I even downloaded them and have full WiFi connection so it’s def the app. When a track finishes, instead of going to the next one it shuts off then I have to reload the app go into the program and find the next track, it really messes with the flow of the course. As I said the material is awesome, the workbook is good but I had to print it out myself which costed me about $60 at Staples and when I emailed TRs company about sending me a copy I got an automated reply with no resolve so I just printed it. Not the end of the world, but an added expense to the program. So in short, Tony’s material is life altering so I work through the glitches and annoyances (even though today I can’t get day 17 to play lol) and hope they come up with a better more effective and working app. Until then, I’ll keep trying to play that track because I don’t give up! Keep working at it team Robbins, you’ll get it right eventually. My aim for this review is to make you aware and better the app not just to complain. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry that your Breakthrough app experience was not an OUTSTANDING one! We would like the opportunity to work with you in resolving this issue and get you back to enjoying Tony’s content. Please us a call at 858-713-8240 or email us at email@example.com at your earliest convenience and again thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We look forward to speaking with you!
Great Start, but...
I found this app being in a place where my life is ruined in almost every area. The description called it a "free digital library," but it appears that phrase is misleading. After sitting down and working through the entire day 1 materials of Ultimate Edge, I was very hopeful. I then discovered that to go thru any more content would require payment. I don't mind paying for things, but the description doesn't convey that. It should say something like "digital portal with samples of our programs that you can purchase." This saddened me because of where I am having nothing, I thought this would get my mind rewired to be able to move in a better direction, but of course it requires money I don't have. Just be up front and honest with people about what you're offering; misleading consumers just creates resentment.
As to the app, it looks great, but some of the audio controls don't function well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for providing your valuable feedback! We would like to apologize for the negative experience using our Breakthrough application. We’d love to learn more about your specific situation and chance to make things right! Please call us at 858-713-8240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you!
Wow has it really been a few months since your last update? Did you give up on Constant and Neverending Improvement? It appears so
So the audio player is still awful. Super tiny buttons crammed onto a bar that takes up 10% of the screen rather than a modern full screen UI for playing audio content. Devs. Please open any audiobook, music or podcast player and make your audio player like that. People listen to this stuff while commuting and need large buttons to press. But hey I’ve only been telling you this in my reviews and emails for 8 months
No easy way to see what I’ve purchased, i still have to scroll through your carousel of products and find the thing I want to resume listening to every time I open the app. Why not make it easy for people who have already paid money to access stuff they own right away. I’m not gonna buy stuff every time I open the app. Chances are I’m going to resume listening to content.
Does it support AirPlay like every other audio player out there? Nope. Can I control audio playback from Control Center? Nope.
Do you see my point? You ask us to give it a try again and in doing so it just highlights how out of touch you are with implementing the features that make an app great.
Did you make something that barely functions and emphasizes buying new training. Yes you did. 1 star for that. Now go out and earn the other 4.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we would like to apologize for the negative experience you have had with your Breakthrough application. We have a high standard of quality for our programs and would like the opportunity to work with you and make this right, please call us at 858-713-8240 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Robbins Research International, INC
- 48.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Robbins Research International, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.