The tool tag app is meant to capture metal cutting tools when they are pulled from a production machine. Instead of writing the machine, spindle, coolant, tool life, etc. manually on a tool tag you can use this app to capture this data. Later, you can use your c-Com account to download the data or use one of the reports to optimize your tools' usages.
* queuing data transfers, multiple tool changes, offline storage
* restricted machine selection to tool
* max. spindle value set to 99
* changed some translations
* minor fixes and improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.