Tool4seller is a seller support tool designed to assist Amazon sellers in selling on Amazon. We fully support following Amazon marketplaces: USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, UAE, Japan, India and Australia. Using the data analysis and store management features to get a better understanding of your: Store status, your bestselling item, Inventory alert, Profit Analysis, Review and Feedback Management, along with many other features.
•Timely: Real-time sales and profit calculation for your business;
• Accuracy: All data sync from Amazon's official API port and calculated accurately by the system;
• Security: Amazon certified software tool4seller is now available on the Amazon Marketplace Appstore. We use Amazon Web Service (AWS) and encrypt data during transmission and storage process, to ensure the maximum protection from data theft and data loss.
• Efficiency: Greatly reduce the time for store managers, data analysts and customer service to collect, process data and extract reports;
•Convenience: Keep track of your store anytime and anywhere, and receive all kinds of important reminders promptly.
Have no idea what to do next after Product Research? Don't know the selected item is selling well? Are you making a profit?
Here are 6 features that work together to help you become more successful on Amazon:
1. Free Keyword Tools:
Amazon keyword search volume: Find the keyword search volume and improve Amazon SEO for Amazon sellers;
2. Store Analysis:
1) Sales Analysis: Provide the real-time data of the sales, orders, cost and profit on Amazon. It can be filtered by ASIN or SKU；Find the top-selling product over a period of time;
2)Traffic and Sales: Provide Session, Units, Conversion, or Sales data to find out what products are performing better and making more sales;
3)Keyword and Category Ranking: Provide category and keyword ranking of the listing and dynamics to the ranking compared to the previous day, along with more the changes of the ranking over a while; Provide with the indication of where your listing is ranking for various keywords;
4)Inventory: Whether FBA or FBM, you can know the current inventory of each product, calculate the timing and quantities of your replenishment according to your products sales and inventory conditions by sending you emails as a reminder.
5)Multi-store Summarization: Summarize the sales data of multiple marketplaces, and compare the core data of each store such as sales, gross profit, cost, and total inventory, and also support multiple staff access to data with different permissions;
6) Return Report: Make overall statistics on returns and refunds, and provide data support for solving return problems.
3. PPC Optimization:
1) Help you Routine bidding tasks and Analyze campaign performance without logging into Seller Central.
2) Display advertising data with graphic and help you optimize ACoS.
4. Review Analysis:
1) Get an instant notification whenever a new review or feedback comes.
2) Feedback Manager
5. Competitor Analytics:
1) Product Tracking: Monitor the sales, units, price, category rankings, keyword rankings, reviews and other data of your competitors;
2) Category List Product Tracking: Monitor the best sellers list for any category, analyze market opportunities, and identify niche products and top selling items;
3) Keywords Search Tracking: Find the keywords you are concerned about, your major competitors, and niche products.
6. Product Management
1) Amazon Product Management: Adjusts listing prices and views costs and inventory information;
2) Automated Pricing: Sets up different price adjustment rules that can automatically adjust prices according to that of competitors, prevents listing hijacks without overnight monitoring and greatly helps you win the Buy Box.
7. Notification: Get notified of buyer messages, sales performance, A-to-Z guarantee claims, inventory and piggybackers.
Optimized UI and UE, fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but not perfect
The dev team did good job and really beneficial a lot to my ecommerce business, if they can improve the campaign manager in the future, that could be fantastic!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tapcash Inc
- 99.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Tapcash Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard True Profit Analysis $14.99
- Standard AIO Package $48.99
- Standard PPC Optimization $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.