The Camera Remote for GoPro Hero cameras allows you to control GoPro cameras over Wifi.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/miH4PzZ4at4
- Supports: GoPro Hero 4, 5, 6, 7, Hero Session, Hero 5 Session, Hero 2018, Hero+ cameras.
- Exposure series tool: Capture exposure series, e.g. for HDR by defining night/day mode, exposure compensation, shutter time, ISO limits, and white balance for each image.
- Scripting tool: Create your own scripts via a drag and drop interface (NO coding is required!).
- Change camera settings (resolution, protune, frame rate, shutter time, exposure compensation, white balance, GPS, volume, audio, microphone, etc.).
- Live video and audio preview.
- Streaming server: Activate the camera video stream and view it in other applications (VLC, ffmpeg, etc.).
- Download media (photos, videos, RAW) over Wifi.
- Manage multiple cameras (Note: it is not possible to control multiple cameras at the same time because each GoPro creates its own Wifi network!).
- The app is intended for controlling 3rd party hardware GoPro Hero cameras.
- The Mac App Store version of this app does not support automatic Wifi connections due to app store sandboxing restrictions.
- We are not affiliate with GoPro Inc.
Complete rework of the app and rename to Camera Remote.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.