3… 2… 1… ACTION! With Toontastic 3D you can draw, animate, and narrate your own cartoons. It’s as easy as play. Just move your characters around on screen, tell your story, and Toontastic records your voice and animations and stores it on your device as a 3D video. Toontastic is a powerful and playful way to create interstellar adventures, breaking news reports, video game designs, family photo albums, and anything else you might imagine!
What people are saying:
• Parents' Choice Gold Award: "Toontastic 3D is a wonderful creative outlet for all budding storytellers, young scientists, or those who increasingly blur the lines between the two— perhaps this is where the next documentary makers and Pixar artists will get their start."
• Five star rating from Common Sense Media - “Kids are in the director's seat and have free reign to let their creative side shine with this flexible and easy-to-use storytelling platform.”
• A+ and Editor’s Choice rating from Children’s Technology Review - “Powerful and free, this rich language experience lets you create your own self-narrated puppet shows.”
• Winner of the 2017 BolognaRagazzi Digital Award for 'Best Kids App of the Year'
• A giant toy box full of swashbuckling pirates, transforming robots, nefarious villains, and many more characters and settings to spark kids’ imaginations
• Design your own characters with 3D drawing tools
• Add yourself to your adventures with photos, and customize the color of your characters
• Mix your soundtrack with dozens of built-in songs
• Choose from three Story Arcs for digital storytelling (Short Story, Classic, & Science Report)
• Export videos to your Photos library to share with family and friends
• An idea lab chock full of kid-created stories, characters, and settings to inspire new adventures
Fruit Ninja © 2017 Halfbrick. All Rights Reserved
Ratings and Reviews
Great App! 👍🏼
This is a great app if you love creating comics and cartoons. What’s even more cool is that Toontastic has 3D settings and characters, and allows you to use a microphone to record characters’ voices instead of those annoying chat bubbles that take up space. Also you can move the characters around, which I think is also pretty cool. Just a few things about Toontastic:
You can only have (I think) seven characters in one scene. Maybe bumping that number to 10 or something bigger would help people like me who like to put too many characters. Another thing: maybe add more settings and characters. I find myself a little bored after exploring what’s already there. One more thing: maybe put some props or extra sound effects to enhance the story.
Overall, I think this is a great app. Our teachers in school are making us do a project with this app, so I downloaded it over the week so I could see how it worked. Sorry for the very long review. Thank you for reading this and I hope that this helps! 📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
I have a suggestion and Bugs
Can there be a character editor? I'm talking about a person creator not a draw character editor. It would be nice if you would fix the bug when I choose a huge cast, the game crashes. What happened to the original? Did launch pad toys shut down there old version and now it's this? I don't know. But since it shut down last year, people still remember it tho. But when I choose the idea lab characters, it crashes! So fix this game and add my idea. When you fix the bugs on this app and add my suggestion, then I will rate 5 stars. So yeah.
This Toontastic is horrible compared to the original!
So, okay. I, like a lot of people, miss the old Toontastic. It was amazing! The custom characters you could make them move their body parts, and you could have them with cool effects! But this one... You just make your character have unmovable body parts, and the “3D” part is just giving your character depth, which I don’t like. The old Toontastic, gave you a choice of whether or not you wanted your body parts to move, so there was more freedom.
Moving onto the backgrounds. The preset background are amazing! They have cool moving parts and stuff, but if you make a custom background, it’s plain 2D unless you som how find a way to make it look 3D. In the old Toontastic, there were more preset backgrounds and characters, but the new one barely has anything.
Also, you can’t share your video to the world of Toontastic. In the old one, (sadly, they removed it at one point) you could share your creation and view what other people made. This was good for inspiration, which lead to creativity, which lead to more Toontastic cartoons.
The music has a great difference. New Toontastic has more modern, while the old one had more classical. It was nice to expose children to classical music, and it made them more interested.
The new one I don’t like. I get that it’s 3D, but that’s literally it. It’s just a okay version of Toontastic with a so called perk that doesn’t really do anything. So, don’t get this. Thanks.
- Google LLC
- 307.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.