3D Tooth Atlas 9 now includes virtual reality/augmented reality, custom annotation of 3D models, new quizzes to test knowledge of primary, secondary, and pulp morphology.
Here's What's New:
• New Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality mode
• Redesigned User Interface and User Experience
• Real-Time Custom Model Annotations
• More In-Depth Quizzes
• New Laboratory Waxing Video Section
• Interactive Dental Anatomy Course
• Tooth Morphology with over 500 models
• Synopsis of Human Dentition with in-depth quizzes
• Easy license activation and improved installation experience
• Specialized resources with sample examinations and other anatomic resources
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
-Fixed not loading issue for Terminology videos
Ratings and Reviews
Great but we should be able to download on two different devises
The app is great, it is unfortunate that you can only have it on one devise though.
Very Helpful and In Depth
I am a new dental student and it was suggested for us to get this app. It has so much information and an answer to any question you could think of. The 3D teeth are especially helpful as you can move them around to get to know every aspect of it. You can also click on certain structures and they will be pointed out on the tooth as you rotate it which I find helpful. They have also included different ways a certain tooth can look so you aren’t just studying the “ideal tooth”. I also like how there is a glossary in case you want to look up anything as well as videos and quizzes to aid in learning. Although this is just my first year, I can see that this app will be helpful for me for my entire career.
A must for dental students
The tooth atlas is an excellent reference for any dental professional. It provides an overview of all unique characteristics of the various teeth and it also compares them to each other. The atlas includes real images of the teeth for references as well as radiographs. And when you thought it couldn’t get any better, they also include lectures and quizzes to help teach and reinforce the content.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- eHuman Inc.
- 3.2 GB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © eHuman, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Tooth Atlas 9 $349.99