Appearance setting. Saving drafts. Regular expression matching for all timeline. Streaming.
Tootle is a multifunctional Mastodon client, and above are examples of its features.
* Multiple Account Support
- Support both accounts in the same instance and accounts in different instances
- Easy and smooth switching between accounts
- Switch appearance for each account
- Toot with multiple accounts
- Post on Twitter
* Timeline Filter
- Regular expression matching
- Show only toots with attachments
- Filter warned or NSFW contents
- Filter boosts and replies
- ** You can apply filtering also to local and public timelines **
* Edit support
- Save drafts
- Autocomplete mention account
* Color Scheme
- Choose UI color from predefined schemes
- Change font size and icon size
* Social Features
- See followers or following accounts
- Follow and manage account relationships (e.g. follow requests, blocks, etc.)
- Hashtag search
- Account search
Hi all, this version contains small fixtures and improvements.
- Stability improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best I've used so far
Tootle is the best app for Mastodon I've used so far. There are a lot of things to like: very customizable UI, the ability to pause the timeline, easily setup specific filtered views, etc. I even like the design of its content warnings (although I'd prefer if the text just read "show content", rather than "show NSFW content", since half the time it's not actually NSFW, but that's not a bid deal). On top of all that, it's free (with the option donate).
The one thing that stops me from giving it 5 stars is that clicking on a post shows the thread in reverse chronological order. That order makes sense for the general feed, but if I click on a toot, it really makes sense to go in normal chronological order. If you gave me that, I would indeed "buy you a coffee :)". Until then, I find myself using the web version more.
Better than other iPad clients, but that’s not saying much
This app is good for using multiple accounts and accounts with custom emoji, and the look&feel are a lot like the web app. The best feature is the Notifications tabs that separate mentions and follows from other notification types.
However, it doesn’t carry over content warnings automatically, and it’s got an encoding bug that represents apostrophes as 9s. I’m mostly comfortable using it—and certainly more comfortable than other iOS apps currently available (many either have serious translation bugs and/or don’t work on iPad)—but use with caution.
So far so good
I’ve been using Tootle for two days. I like the clean interface and the fact that it allows me to participate in polls and see pinned toots- features I’ve not seen with other apps. It also doesn’t require me to clear the cache constantly and the layout makes it easier to navigate than others I’ve used. One suggestion would be to have more voice features. I like to dictate my texts and it would be nice to have them read. I think many others would like that feature, as well. Media appears to operate smoothly. Search feature works well. This May well become my preferred app. Good job! And thanks!
- TAKASHI MORIOKA
- 54.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 morilab
- In-App Purchases
- Espresso $1.99
- Cafe Latte $3.99
- Beer $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.