Tootoise is a simple Mastodon client.
## You can do this
- View and post timeline
- Add and switch multiple accounts
- List display, creation and editing
- Display favourites list
- Display notifications list (not push notifications)
- Display and input of custom emoji
- Toot information about the song you are listening to
- Sharing from other applications (Safari, etc.)
- Use with iPad multitasking function (SplitView, SlideOver)
- Change theme color and font size
- Absolute time display
- Pin on profile
- Mute, block, report
- Display of poll
- Display bookmark lists
- Add and delete bookmarks
## These are not possible
- Push notifications
- Create a poll
You can check the license of the library etc. used in this App by tapping the app icon in iOS settings.
- You can now display audio files without a preview URL because the preview URL was sometimes not assigned to audio files.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Is it really working?
Srsly cannot see certain user in search result, cannot see the toots of followed accounts’ profiles, cannot see their toots on my timeline. Can be done with another app or the webpage. I don’t think this app works for users on different domains, at lease not for those I was looking for.
Nice interface and it’s user friendly
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.