This app is designed to help YOU:
- Test and verify your knowledge of the Top 200 drugs
- Excel on your certification exam and pharmacy career through a mastery of these drugs names.
** Memorize the Top 200 Drugs **
Knowledge of the Top 200 drugs is highly desirable for anyone in the medical profession – and especially Pharmacy Technicians. Memorizing drug names is one of the most intimidating parts of studying for the PTCB or ExCPT national certification exams.
** Flash Cards are old technology **
Repetition is certainly key to memory retention, and students often use Flash-Cards. However, flashcards don't challenge you to think very hard. The quizzes in the APP are presented in multiple choice format, which means you have to identify the correct answer out of a line-up. And, that’s how it you'll be asked about drug names on the real test. As such, we think you’ll be more prepared on test day to spot correct answers faster.
The app presents the questions in the following formats
* Brand to Generic: This gives you a generic drug name and asks you for its brand name.
* Generic to Brand: This gives you a brand drug name and asks you for its generic name.
* All Questions: This combines brand to generic and generic to brand questions.
This provides the option of approaching drugs from both angles – so you can develop and improve in the area where you need to improve. It's the perfect app to test your knowledge in preparation for exam day and beyond!
Facebook comments we have received
- John L. “I couldn't have passed the PTCB without you.”
- Wendy S: First of all, this website helped me A LOT! I took the test this past November and passed it on my first try.
- Marlene E. This website is the best. I did the "home study" and passed the 1st time I learned so much from the downloadable book.
The Top 200 Drugs App provides a great way for you to revise and check what you have learned. It contains 400 multiple choice questions, which are presented in random order each attempt. It's a great tool to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
It offers the following benefits / features:
* When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer - which can greatly reinforce your learning.
* The questions are randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example: 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions.
* At the end of each quiz attempt, you will:
- Be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
- Be able to scroll through and review the answer you provided for each question and the right answer.
* You can use this on your mobile device - so you can even practice when you have just 2 minutes free - anytime of the day – even when on the go.
* You can choose to answer 10, 25 or 50 questions.
* Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
* Features traditional multiple choices – Just like the real test.
* Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self.
* No internet access required (after install).
* App is very intuitive and needs minimal input.
* Handy, quick resource – better than flash cards.
This is the ideal app for anyone who wants to learn or revise his / her information on the top 200 drugs. Download this app today and you’ll be glad you did!
Better display and functionality: This version includes a new and improved interface. The option buttons are now listed horizontally and flexible (better adjusting to the size of the answer option text).
There is a review/feedback section at the end of the quiz where you can scroll through your quiz attempt, reviewing one question response at a time. This allows you to see your response and the correct answer. This is ideal for learning.
Ratings and Reviews
Just started to study for the exam. This app is gonna be a big help in learning the drugs. Worth the $2.99
- Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- 55.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017, Pharmacy-Tech-Test.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.