Grab the competitive advantage on the pitch and court with this digital clipboard! Sketch out Boards and organize them into training Plans.
The Top Coach interface has been designed with professional coaches to be a clean, intuitive, and fast interface to visualize and organize Tactical Boards and strategic Plans. The easy to use interface lets you quickly add a variety of tokens onto the field, sketch motions, and write notes. Categorize your plays, share them with the team, export to doc-sharing Apps like iBooks and DropBox, or project them on the big screen.
* American Football: Full, Half, Center Views
* Basketball: Full, Half, Key Views
* Basketball IWBF: Full, Half, Key Views
* Field Hockey: Full, Half, Striking Circle Views
* Futsal: Full, Half Views
* Ice Hockey: Full, Half Views
* Lacrosse: Full, Half, Goal Views
* Soccer/Football: Full, Half, Third Views
* Volleyball: Full, Half Views
* Custom: Use custom images
* Landscape and Portrait field orientations
* Quick "drag on" and "drag off" interface for Icons
* Text labels for player Icons and notes
* Draw with multiple line colors and styles
* Straight and freeform lines with optional arrowheads
* Draw square, circle, and freeform regions
* Orientable/scalable Icons for set pieces and exercises
- players, balls, notes
- cones, disks, flags, ladders, goals
- custom images from Photo Library or Camera
* Use images from Library or Camera as Icons and Fields
* Categorize, describe, and store plays
* Spotlight mode to present and focus on specific areas
Training Plan Features:
* Combine Boards into Training Plans
* Organize Boards into Sections
* Add notes and an associated date for each Plan
* Add duration and rep times for each Board
* Add additional notes to Boards in the Plan
* Tap to view each Board fullscreen
* Share Board and Plan PDF reports via Airdrop, Email, and other cloud document services.
* Import/export Board and Plan files via Airdrop, Email, and other cloud document services.
* Print Board and Plan PDF reports with an iPad-compatible printer
Suggestions and Feedback:
We want your suggestions and feedback for how to improve this app.
For discussions about features please see http://topcoachapp.com/support
Keep current with the latest Top Coach information on Facebook and Twitter.
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TopCoachApp
* Twitter : @TopCoachApp
Credits and Acknowledgements
* Principal Developer:
- Scot Brew
* Principal Design Advisor:
- Josh Kalkstein: USYS Region IV ODP Boys Assistant Head Coach, Marin FC DOC, Marin Academy Director of Soccer
UI updates, address iOS 11 issues, iPad Pro support. Requires iOS 9.3 and above.
* Feature: Add "Move Drawings" mode
* UI: Move Toolbar to the top to avoid conflict with iPad Control Center bottom swipe gesture.
* UI: Update icons in Toolbar.
* UI: Add "large arrowhead" line draw option.
* Fix: Address issues with iOS 11.
* Fix: Fix field orientation issue when iPad changes orientation.
* Fix: Screen rotation for iPad Pro.
* Fix: Manipulating Spotlight.
* Fix: Adjust field view dimensions for iPad Pro.
* Fix: Only reload play when needed when closing "i" tab.
* Fix: Fix field/icon scaling and position when "i" tab causes play reload.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best coaching app....I have coached soccer for 10+ years and I also work in the IT Field and I love using technology in coaching. This app can be used without an internet connection, allows you to make your own drill categories, add your own logo, edit sessions that you have created in the past. I have looked at idrills now FA Coach app, ASC which is pretty good, Session planner which is good but can't be used on your iPad and Lola...another perk is once you purchase it you don't have to renew each year like other apps and your able to store all your drills and sessions locally on your device. You can also email your sessions as a PDF or JPEG from with in the app.
Hope this review helps
Soccer Coach with a USSF B License
The best training session app yet
Very good app to put together training sessions. The ability to categorize and put notes along with the session and with specific players separates it from other coaching apps. The new updates now allow easy sharing of training exercises with others. I have been searching for an app that I can put to work and this has everything that I need to produce clear and organized sessions. Not only to design training sessions, but it is very useful for schematics, scouting and organize set pieces. Writing tool is great. This latest version allows for erasing specific lines.
Very Solid but there are bugs
This app is great for putting together training sessions and then being able to print them off. I have done quite a bit with it but there are some bugs that cause the app to crash. There are also times where I have to delete things and put them back in in the right order. Even with the bugs I still use it for all training sessions at this time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.