No more scrolling through an endless list of browser bookmarks. Now you can easily save and access your most frequently visited web sites as a gallery of images. Use the built-in browser to locate, save, and access your favorite sites. Site locations are saved as a gallery of site thumbnails that may be rearranged, removed, opened in Safari, and shared to your other devices using iCloud.
• Save your top sites as a resizable gallery of images
• Search for top sites using a variety of popular search engines
• Companion app to Top Sites for iPhone, iPad and iPod.
• Support for retina display
• Added Duck Duck go search engine
• Removed Bing search engine
• Usability improvements
• Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
not worth a dime
the app is weak and does not even have titles for the icons. SO you basically have to hover over the images to see the name of the saved website. Never seen a speed dialer which forgot to provide a place for the name of the saved sites!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.