Experience explosive retro arcade action tailored exclusively for the 21st century touch screen! Jump in to your heavily-armored war machine and face off against an army of foes from both land and air. Navigate rolling terrain and lob projectiles at oncoming threats with nothing more than the simple touch of a finger. Do you have what it takes to be TOP TANK?
● One-touch control - Hold to aim, release to fire
● Collect and deploy devastating power-ups
● Win and unlock six unique tanks, each with their own special perk!
● Thirteen achievements to unlock
● Seven locales, each featuring unique graphics and original soundtrack
● Battle your friends for high score supremacy on Game Center
● Track your progress through lifetime stats
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Some buttons were failing to register touches properly for users of iPhone 6+ and 7+ devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun Free Game
Game is fun. A little repetitive but fun every time you come back.
- Standard; basic
- Scorpion; you can shoot more often but not that noticeable.
- Police; Aerial assault is useful but it doesn’t kill all the enemies.
- Rover (grey); my favorite since shells gravitate towards enemies. Easier to hit them.
- Black; force field doesn’t help much when you get hit by heavy artillery.
- Duck; a tank might not shoot but that doesn’t happen that often.
- Unicorn; lamest. You’re supposed to get more perks but it’s not that useful.
To unlock stages, you have to advance certain distances. Just play now and then and you’ll advance.
It’s pretty good
Overall it’s a fun little game that you can play for a long time just I wish you could upgrade your tank but that’s just something I would’ve liked not a problem with the game
This is a really fun game, I could play for hours. The only problem I have with it, I can’t purchase the blue tank that calls for assist. I can purchase all the others, even if they are locked. The blue tank is the one I want the most, and I can’t purchase it. Tried reinstalling the game several times, and playing on different devises. Still can’t buy it.
The developer, Fun Fetched, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fun Fetched, LLC
- 25.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Fun Fetched, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Rover Patroller Tank $0.99
- Tank 54 $0.99
- CyberTrack Tank $0.99
- Unicorn Tank $0.99
- Scorpion Tank $0.99
- Quacker Attacker Tank $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.