Plan your trip like a pro with Topdeck’s mobile app. Check in, manage your itinerary, automatically track your spend against budget across multiple currencies, plus heaps more. Like a 24/7 Trip Leader, the app’s got the latest trip info, weather, maps and city guides, all in the palm of your hand. It’s your trip, your way. And you can share it all on social, straight from the app.
*Please note that you will require a Topdeck Europe, North America, Asia, Middle East and Australia/New Zealand bookings (currently excluding festival trips) to use this App*
- Access for all travel buddies: Everyone can see what’s happening.
- Check in and confirm your trip before you leave.
- Chat to your fellow #topdeckers before and during your trip.
- Trip city maps available offline. Drop your own pins and note your favourites for easy access during your trip.
- Budget your travels: Enter your budget and record spending (across currencies) during the trip
- Full itinerary: Always know what’s coming next, where you’re staying and what’s included.
- Currency converter.
- Weather forecast for all locations.
- Manage multiple bookings and itineraries.
- Stay healthy while travelling: try out one of our European Bucket List Runs or immerse yourself in meditation
Ratings and Reviews
European Wonder 2018
Very well worth the money. The organization of the trip is on point. Trip leader Jack was super funny, knowledgeable, and outgoing. Very helpful in terms of accommodations, and suggestions for free days. Sean(driver) was also very friendly and professional. Overall, it was the trip of a life time. If I had to change something it would be to stay in a hotel rather than hostel, bur the package was well worth it. Would definitely use Topdeck for another trip.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Kassandra for your feedback! We are glad that you liked the app and the trip experience! 🚌
Topdeck Top App
This app was fantastic. It basically is your itinerary and helpful tool throughout the entire trip. Loved being able to review it fully a couple weeks before the tour. Also, used it as a communication tool between tour-mates. Only wish they allowed picture uploads.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.