TopDecked MTG is the essential Magic app for brewers, collectors, traders, competitors, and fans. Magic players can simulate decks on a virtual battlefield, test new ideas, and keep up with the latest decks and strategies. TopDecked is your portal for everything MTG.
Basic accounts are free to use, forever (Upgraded plans available.) — Your account syncs between devices, including our website.
- Easy to use intuitive design, with legality checking for popular formats.
- Support for commander and singleton decks.
- Cloud sync, share to friends or social networks.
- Deck charts help analyze CMC, colors, and mana curve.
- Move cards between main, sideboard, and maybe board.
- Quickly share, print, or send official DCI deck-sheets.
- Import, share, and export MTG Arena, MTGO, .dec, and text deck-lists
- See missing cards and cost to complete or buy decks.
- Tag, archive, and color code decks in your account
- Drag, drop and test on the go.
- Visualize the battlefield, with 3D-library and cards.
- Swipe between your hand, library and other zones.
- Tap to select and drag, or double-tap for context menus.
(Not intended for gameplay - Magic is best enjoyed with friends.)
ARTICLES & METAGAME
- Read the latest articles - always up to date.
- Browse local and national top-8 tournament results and deck lists.
CARDS & PRICES
- Advanced search - Quickly find any card, any types, any printing, any artist, any colors (and more filters available).
- Daily and weekly trends - for each set and printing (including most promos!)
- Simple and fast card search, with images, text and rulings.
- Always up to date with latest sets and special products.
- Track the value of your cards with intuitive haves and wants lists.
- Quickly add and remove cards of any set or printing.
- Cloud sync, always available in app or website.
- Up to date cards and prices.
- Select set, foil, and/or custom price by condition.
- Updates your collection at the push of a button.
- Fast, powerful and convenient - set your preferences and go.
- Get reminders about new and bookmarked events in your area.
- Register and submit deck-lists directly from your phone. ƒ
- Automatically receive pairings & tables numbers at Grand Prix, Premier, and participating events when you enter your name & DCI number. ƒ
- Upgraded plans (Powered, and Elite) are available for sale as Monthly or Yearly Subscriptions. Upgrades increase the features and storage capacity beyond basic free services - see "My Plan" screen in-app for more details on individual features.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You can switch between plans at any time --- you'll only pay the prorated difference in plan price, if any.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions renew at the same price at which they were purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
- Your subscription may be managed by visiting your "My plan" account screen after purchase, or via iTunes. If you cancel your TopDecked subscriptions, you will retain access your purchased items through the current period's expiry date.
Keywords: Magic: The Gathering, Trading Card Game, Deck Builder, Tournaments
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. © 1995-2018 Wizards. All rights reserved. TopDecked, LLC. is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC.
New & Improved:
* Custom sort card search results by:
--- Price (High->Low, Low-High), by price point.
--- Set & Name
--- Set & Collector Number
* Completely re-implemented card-lists. All cards should now consistently display on all screens. Sorry WXYZ, no more hiding!
* Navigation no longer gets locked on a screen.
* Cards can once again be added to binders from the maybe-board.
* Searching cards in the simulator library. No more weird text bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Learning about more tools every day!
Overall, this app is pretty much a one stop shop for everything Magic.
You gain access to all of the MTG articles in a single location. You can access card databases, including prices and rulings. You can even build your decklists within the app, which I think is one of the best features!
I've used this app for about 2 months now on a daily basis. Some apps don't grab me like this one did! It's simple to use and extremely functional, even without paying the subscription. Granted, you could get a lot more from the app if you pay. Some of the features include being able to automatically upload decklists to your own decks, more storage space, pricing details (you get individual card prices, but the subscription can tell you how much more you need to pay to finish a deck, an excellent feature!), and a lot more! Maybe I'll pay the subscription at one point, but it's not worth it to me right now.
I just have one suggestion for the developers. There are some news sites that don't format to a mobile website when they load on my phone. TCGPlayer and Star City Games are both notorious for loading the desktop site on my phone. Maybe working it out so it loads the mobile site would be best and more ideal for those who have smaller screens and don't feel like scrolling left and right to read an article. Other than that, keep up the great work!
I want to start by saying I absolutely love this app! I build decks for Magic The Gathering Regularly and this app makes it so much easier. I do however have a few little complaints. Well, not even that, just one big complaint. Upon loading my decklist on occasion sometimes it will say there is a conflict error, opting for me to fix or to overwrite. Sometimes this “fix” or “solve” or whatever it says, completely reverts my deck to a previous version I might of had. For instance, I wanted to make a Thraximundar EDH deck, so I added over 150 cards to my list of possible candidates. After about 2-3 hours I finally broke it down to what I was looking for and was happy with the results. The next day I went to look over it and it was reverted back to the 150 card version! It kills to have to go through and change the cards, just for it to revert like that. Now I have to go through it again, and who knows whether it’ll happen again. But don’t let this one thing deter you from giving this app a go. If you’re looking to build some decks, this is the way to go by far. Just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this issue! Then I’d slap a 5 star rating on proudly.
When I first got into magic there seemed to be no competition when it came to apps to use. So many quality features are available to free subscribers. I have found the charts and analysis section to be incredibly beneficial to analyzing my mana curve, the card database is always being updated, and the deck layout (with the exception of a brief hiccup in between updates) has been well organized. Above all this the staff is wonderful and solves problems without delay. I had lost all decks that I had made during a bug and emailed them, later that day I received an email apologizing for the glitch and got a confirmation that my decks would be restored and were the very next day. Overall this app is unparalleled in its design and supporting staff
- TopDecked, LLC
- 63.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 TopDecked, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Powered (Monthly) $4.99
- Elite (Monthly) $8.49
- Powered (Yearly) $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.