Topics in Cognitive Science is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, this innovative publication features multiple scholarly papers dedicated to a single topic. Some of these topics will appear together in one issue, but other topics may appear across several issues. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments the field even faster:
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Topics in Cognitive Science on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
This is an official journal of the Cognitive Science Society.
The Cognitive Science Society, Inc. brings together researchers from many fields who hold a common goal: understanding the nature of the human mind. The society promotes scientific interchange among researchers in disciplines comprising the field of Cognitive Science, including Artificial Intelligence, Linguistics, Anthropology, Psychology, Neuroscience, Philosophy, and Education. For more information about the Cognitive Science, visit www.cognitivesciencesociety.org.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Topics in Cognitive Science can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $249.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Topics in Cognitive Science subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $249.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Your servers aren’t connecting to your busted old app. If you want five stars, fix it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 19.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Topics in Cognitive Science (mobile only) $249.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.