Hello from Tokyo! Topo Card is an unusual application that "Memo to Location". You can put information of the city you care about in a card with photos and videos and put it in various places. And the card will appear when you visit that place, and card will guide you on the map.
You can leave the card as your own note, send card to a friend for meeting, publish and inform the Topo Card users around you, or spread card via SNS. It's a great place for everyone to share information about shops, events and attractions.
《Features of Topo Card》
- Compose a card by specifying a location with GPS or map.
- Notify you when visiting near cards.
- The card navigates you to that location with one tap.
- You can send cards with friends using Topo Card.
- When you card to Publish, automatically creates a web page that combines maps, text, photos and videos, and allows you to share it on SNS etc.
《New Functions of Topo Card v.2》
- Tiny video of up to 30 seconds can now attach in card.
- It is a UI that can be used immediately like other familiar map app.
- With one photo and one video, anyone can make AR card.
《Convenient function only for iOS 12》
- Siri Shortcut: Talk to Siri to find the card.
- iMessage: You can send a card made in Topo with a message.
- Rich Notifications: Get notifications with maps and photos as the card approaches.
- It will be the first major update of Topo Card. The UI has been improved and video support has been added.
Ratings and Reviews
How to raise downloads by 10 times?
Looking for combine promotion games/apps, we can provide ASO service, daily installs can reach 3000+. Ping me at Skype:18226562962 . Every one can get a test promtoin fot 3 days now!
- Kenji Imai
- 54.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2015-2019 Wonderwall-net all rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Topo Extra $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.